27

───

───

     "TELL US WHO HIRED YOU AND WE WON'T hang your heads for your comrades to see", tōji threatened, stepping on the head of the leader, meanwhile gojō, getō, and itadori had the rest of the men tied up.

     "w-we really don't know!! he just came to us and paid us to distract you guys, seriously!", the man choked out, feeling tōji's heels dig deeper into his head — nearly cracking the man's skull.

"what did he look like? give me details, you imbecile!"

"I-I-I really don't know!! all I know is that he's a male that wore a dark hood!!"

     tōji frowned as he harshly stepped on the man's head again, causing bloodshed, as everyone flinched, with the exception of getō and gojō.

     "speak, or you all will end up like him", tōji stated, making a few shiver in fear, as one had even passed out.

"maybe we should just start killing them off", gojō suggested, taking out himari's holy sword, as he pointed it at a random male.

"P-PLEASE!! W-WE REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!"

"hm? are you sure? if you tell us, we might spare you from this cruel fate", gojō wickedly smiled, to which a male that was tied to another tree had suddenly spoke up.

"I...I-I'll talk!"

"shh! you can't, or else he'll kill us and—"

"talk", getō commanded, gripping tightly onto the man's chin, as he glared down at the jittery bandit.

     "u-umm...h-h-he said that he went by the n-name m-mechamaru....i-if that h-helps..."

the four then glanced at each other, immediately mounting onto their horses, as they headed off, leaving the bandits tied to the trees.

"WAIT!! BUT WE'RE STILL—"