12

March Dofferman

Throughout my entire life, I'm living with skill in theatre. One of the teachers is also saying I should try acting. Audition somewhere because I also have beauty. It would be a win-win. But this skill is also a perk. I use this when needed or I have something I wanted to get.

Just like this... With my little brother. He's so innocent and he'll be so sad whenever he found out I scammed him. He's just so tempting... He's cute... He smells good... He's soft just like his skin... And he has a head-turning sexy voice.

Right now, I caught him. I engulfed him in my arms as we lie on my bed in this white hotel room. He continued sparing my wet kisses, and he let me rub my inner self into his. This time, he's more open... He's willing to be devoured even though he wants to have lunch. I know this is cruel. But it's the only way to be linked with him. If I were a werewolf, and he's my mate. I will always cherish and value him.

I contain my grey emotion as I explore his body. But suddenly, I was flipped. He was now on top of me with a perplexed face. His angelic face was mixed with a highly flushed and confused facade. Without saying a word, his palm abruptly drove my reality out by giving me a handful grasp in the crotch. He jerks me dry for a few tries, then he took off my shirt.

This is an improvement.

Sadly, he ignored my precious muscles. He just kept jerking me on my shorts, then after that, he fishes out my throbbing cock. Honestly, he's kinda boring me with his skill. I'm not forcing him to do something, but if he's like this... That's another category. So to balance the sexual tension, I grab him on his sides, as then I shook him with another kiss. Little did he know, that's a move for me so I could flip us back into my ideal position.

"Oblige me." I hustled demandingly. Soon, he was pinned underneath, with nothing to say about my work. I took off his shirt as he also undid my remaining clothes. It depends on how I seduced him, and he's officially embracing it because I am sad.

Unfortunately, he's not turned on. His dick isn't hard, and that's disappointing. But as a good boy, he let me do him. He gets so hard immediately when I hold him down. "Are you going to fuck me?" His voice was different. There is slight defiance and morbidness about it. His core and facial expression are also templed with primary sorrows.

He anchored his elbows on the bed, waiting for my answer. As I inserted my knees under his inner thighs, he looks at me in the eyes as if I was a reaper. He is scared but he's trying so hard to be tough. I didn't need to answer his question if I'm doing it already.

But then this is wrong; taking advantage of somebody. Unless they're inclined to be penetrated. "Please, be gentle..." He murmured. Closing his eyes as he sat for a precious kiss. He bites my upper lip, unexpectedly. And that's audacious of him. So in return, I devoured him full with my breathtaking kissing skill. When he pulled, more unexpected kisses I suddenly received.

He kisses me down; jaw, under the ear, neck, and collar bone. He's getting good. And his hand are now all around my body — roaming everywhere. He rubs his palm on my abs, then he squeezed my biceps. I love this. This is turning me on so very well.

Without wasting any more time, I slowly drag his hands off me so I could lie him back on the bed. "You're getting good, keep it up," I whispered.

So when I started thrusting my man underneath, he inhales deeply. By readying him up I push his ankles forward until it reaches his chest. He hooks it with his arms perfectly. In the sight of his perfectly slender-toned body, I have no chance of living without him. Not with a hot girl, but he's the best. Innocents are the best.