019

March Dofferman

When the sun rises, I can hear birds chirping. There's also the sound of a car engine outside. Maybe it's dad's? But never mind, it's not like he's worth of my time.

I look beside me to see Kristoffe. He's sleeping heavily, and I kind of seeing how ethereal his beauty is. He has a cute pointed nose, well-shaped jaw, plump and light pink lips, and eyes that have a full packaged look. His healthy hair is even nice. Designed like curtains, and an undercut beneath it. I love his hairstyle, suits him well.

Though, mine. I have curly hair, and I only cut the sides of it to look so clean. Nobody complained or argued about it so why bother?

Anyway, I pretended to be asleep as well when the maid comes to knock on the door when she didn't hear any response from us... At the moment she opened the door, she shuddered entirely aghast. I don't care if she sees us naked in the same bed and room, all I wanna do is to have some long time in this bed with Kristoffe.

Besides, you can't judge both men naked in the same bed, right? It's a man thing, and I could assume that dad won't make this any bigger issue.

The maid slowly retreated, she closes the door and never came back. I sigh... Finally straddling my body even though I accidentally put my right leg onto Kristoffe's crotch part. Wow, didn't know that he also has a big package.

In some kind of seconds, I felt a tug between my heart as I saw Kristoffe open his eyes to gawk at me utterly shocked. "Get off, you fucker." But instead of staying back, I launch myself and pin him down on the comforter. His annoyed expression from earlier has changed. It mortified into somewhat, embarrassed. His cheeks run pinkish too. "Can you move? 'Cause I'm about to pee..." He said.

Though, I didn't find his excuse even convincing. He also hadn't fight for his liberty under my grasp, and that practically gave me endless thoughts. "Pee in me, instead." I taunted.

Out of the blue, I could feel his legs flickered upon mine. He stretched it with gritted teeth, maybe contemplating whether he should do his plan or not. "Fine, I am not... But please? Let me go back into my room before mom finds out I was in someone's?" He asked, and that truthful words gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I released his hands but still on top of him which made his right eyebrow raises. "Kiss my chest. That's not a sin." I commanded in a gentle coo.

But what startles me, is when he drags along. He patches his cotton lips on my hard pec, he lightly pushed it down, and a light sexy smooch sound came out. He looks up at me with sparkling eyes. Longing... And wanting for more. "I-I... I'll be right back..." He whispered.

...

What the??? What just happened? Did he just confess something by doing an arcane expression? I admit, it caught me off guard to see him flushed at his own movements. He even said he'll be right back... Could he still come back? I want him. Like for real...

I waited for a couple of minutes in the room, eyes trailed on the roof but none of Kristoffe's sign barge inside. I sigh and sit up. At some point, he's giving me no chance to give up. Denying will just make me even more active and magnetic. I will promise myself, it's not me who's going to give up. It's him who'll give in.

With all the courage and smirk I have, I proceeded next into my bathroom to take a short cold shower. It will rinse out my pressures and stresses. When I came out of the bathroom with a white towel covering my crotch as I hold it still, a knock clicked from outside. "Dad?" I called.

"Can I come in? There's an import thing we have to talk about..." He answered.

"The door is open," I replied in monotone. He's boring me with these kinds of stuff. About the company, heritage, inheritance, marriage, and etc. I already told him that I am independent. I don't need funds from him moreover a fucking tons of money from a shareholder. Even shareholding disgusts me.