Part 3

*Refer to the above video to get to know how Jungkook's house looks like, you can always search for your own if you don't like this :), Imagine the smallest bedroom of the 3 to be gaming room, top empty room to be workout room*

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, after switching it off, I slept for 10 more minutes. I got up not wanting to be late even on my second day, after freshening up, I made breakfast for myself after which I took a bus and reached my office. I went to a cafe near my office, after buying a sandwich and an americano for that jerk, I went to that jerks office first and placed the breakfast I bought on the table, arranged all his papers and went out, noticed all employees coming as there is only 5min left for 8am, that is when I understood everyone are punctual to work, exactly at 8am Mr.Jeon came, I greeted him along with all other employees, after having his breakfast Mr.Jeon called me to come to his office.

Mr.Jeon: Why dint you inform me before leaving yesterday?

Y/N: HUH? I informed H/N(*CUT OFF BY MR.JEON*)

Mr.Jeon: Who is your boss?🤨

Y/N: You *MUMBLES, LOUD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO HEAR*

Mr.Jeon: Before leaving everyday, you need to tell me the schedule for the next day and then leave, Understand?

Y/N: Yes Mr.Jeon.

Mr.Jeon: Are there any meeting with our clients that I need to attend today?

Y/N: Nothing other than a general meeting with the staff.

Mr.Jeon: Okay, let me know if there is any emergency meeting, did you check my mails?

Y/N: *NODS* Nothing important, I will let you know if there is anything.

Mr.Jeon: Okay then, go and arrange everything in the meeting room for staff discussion, also be there in the meeting.

Y/N: Okay, can I leave now?

Mr.Jeon: Or else do you want me to push you out or something?

Y/N: *BOWS* [Jerk*in her mind*]

I went to the meeting room, arranged all the stuff and made sure everything is working properly, after that I checked his mails and other stuff, that is when realization hit me that I need to stand for the entire meeting which will be atleast for 2 hours, OMG, I will be dead😭. While I was deep in my thoughts H/N came and annoyed me a bit asking if I did everything or not, who is she to ask me, it is not like she is my boss to ask me 🙁. Luckily one of my colleagues called me to have lunch so I just followed her and had my lunch in the cafeteria which her and her boyfriend, they are literally the cutest couple I ever saw. After eating Mr.Jeon called me to bring lunch to his office so I just asked a person in the cafeteria to pack food for Mr.Jeon, after collecting the food, I carried the tray to his office, at around 1:45pm I reminded Mr.Jeon that he needs to attend the staff meeting at 2pm for which he replied saying "I am not like you to forget after being told once", Jerk, I mumbled to myself making sure he doesn't hear, after that I went to the meeting room to check if everything is fine, at 2pm he came and the meeting started. Meeting is about progress of a project which is to be completed by the end of this month, I kept talking notes while standing, luckily the meeting ended by 4:30pm, THANK GOD, I would have definitely lost my senses if that meeting was for some more time, that jerk ordered me to type everything and send that to him, UGH, I could have done that directly in the meeting if he had informed me, double work again, when I asked him why he dint inform me earlier he just replied coldly by telling "You never asked me", JERK JERK JERK, I want to punch him, UGH, I went to my office and started typing, after I was done I sent the final file to him, I then went to his office and informed him about his tomorrows schedule, he just nodded and then I bowed and left after packing my stuff.