Part 25

Y/N'S POV:

I was sitting on my couch waiting for F/N to come while scrolling through my phone. Thank god I heard my door bell ring or else I could have called and lashed out on her.

F/N: I missed you so much Y/Niee, did you miss me too? *HUGS*

Y/N: Whatever you say granny. *POUTS*

F/N: Come on don't be mad, I promise I will make it up for you. What about I cook dinner for us?? 🥺

Y/N: You and your puppy eyes, you know how to convince me.

F/N: ILY. *KISSES Y/N*

Y/N: Stop it, go and cook now. 

F/N: *POUTS* You are so mean. B/w I heard you and Jungkook had a big fight recently, what happened?  Did that jerk do something bad again??

Who is she calling a Jerk?? He isn't a jerk exactly?🙄 I mean okay I'll  stop my nagging. I couldn't help but blush thinking about him. I composed myself because I dint want anyone to know what's going on between both of us. Honestly speaking I actually don't exactly know what are we. Are we friends? No. Are we lovers?? Definitely No. So I am just an employee?? Maybe yes? 

My smile vanished immediately as my mind was clouded with all these thoughts. Shrugging my shoulders I explained F/N about the fight about the presentation. She understood there is something more but thankfully she dint ask me further. It's not like I want to hide from her but I am not ready to face any of this yet without actually knowing what I am to Jungkook. 

I helped her cooking after which both of us began eating while watching a kdrama, talking about random stuff and drinking alcohol. I am really happy, we are spending some time together after too long. I missed her and her whining so much hehe. 

Y/N: I want to spend a whole day with you *POUTS*

F/N: Even I want to but both of us have office tomorrow 😔

Y/N: *POUTS,NODS*

F/N: Stop with that face, we will meet day after tomorrow anyways. 

Y/N: Huh??

F/N: Pabo, dint Jubgkook tell you already?

Y/N: About what?? 

F/N: There is a party this friday, every one need to bring their plus one hehe. Taehyung asked me to be his plus one *BLUSHES* All others will also be there, you are Jungkook's secretary right so even you will be there. 

Plus one? That means Jungkook already has some other person in his mind? He dint tell me anything about this, is he planning to ask me to come along with him as his plus one. Just the thought made me turn into a red tomato, I was literally blushing like hell until I heard F/N's words.

F/N: Why is E/N coming as Jungkook's plus one? Did they get together? 

My smile instantly disappeared, tears were threatening to fall down but I somehow managed to control them. I dint want F/N to get bothered because of me, I know she has many more things to do. 

Y/N: Maybe. I don't know.

F/N: *NODS* Y/N, do you want to talk about anything? *CONCERNED FACE*

Y/N: *SHOOKS HER HEAD* No. 

I know she can understand that something is wrong but I don't want to talk anything. Rest of the dinner, none of us uttered a single word. I lost my appetite after what I just heard. Dows that mean I am nothing to him? Thank god I dint ask him or else he would really embarrass me. I mean why in the world did I think he would love someone like me? I am nothing compared to E/N?