Ch. 44 - A Sexy Reunion

When Cain got her upstairs he tossed Rachel onto the bed and she let out a laugh as he climbed on top of her and covered her mouth with his. 

He let out a big exhale and looked down at her and said, "Damn it feels good to kiss you again. It feels like it's been forever. This has been the longest three weeks of my life." 

"Mine too," she said, smiling up at him. 

He looked into her eyes, studying them before saying, "Every channel I turned on at the hotel would be talking about you and showing your pictures and every interviewer would ask me about you. It just made me miss you even more." 

She smiled up at him. "I know exactly what you mean. It seems like every channel is talking about us right now and every interview with you I watched made me want you here with me so bad."

"Yeah. I hate having to be so far away from you during the hockey season. It's like torture not being able to hold you or kiss you," he whispered.

As he hovered above her with his golden brown hair hanging down over his forehead, she ran her fingers through his hair and looked up into his steel grey eyes with those dark brooding eyebrows and lashes that any woman would kill for. She looked at the light stubble across his strong square jaw line and his full lips that were so amazing to kiss and she just laid there, appreciating for a minute how incredibly gorgeous her fiance really was. 

Not only did Cain have the body of a Greek God and the face of a model, more importantly he had a good heart and a smart mind to go along with it. He was patient, kind, and thoughtful, and loved her with everything he had. What else could she ask for? 

Being away from him for the past three weeks made her appreciate him even more and realize how lucky she was that he was in her life. She loved him so much it hurt and she never wanted to be away from him that long ever again. 

He was looking down at her, studying her face and she asked, "What are you thinking?" 

He smiled and said, "I was just thinking about how beautiful and incredible you are and how much I missed being with you like this." 

"Replace the word beautiful with handsome and that's exactly what I was thinking about you," she smiled. 

He leaned down slowly and pressed his lips to hers and she closed her eyes and savored the soft feeling of his lips on hers, feeling a flutter in her stomach before she let out a sigh. She opened her eyes again and looked up into his and he smiled before gently kissing her lips again. His kisses were soft and sweet at first  but then he turned his head to the side and covered her mouth with his, pushing his tongue past her lips and kissing her deeply. 

Her insides erupted and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as desperately, as he released his body down onto hers and she felt his hardness pressing against her thigh. 

Feeling that made her want him even more and she lifted her body off of the mattress to grind up against his erection and he groaned into her kiss, reaching down and rubbing between her legs through her jeans. She pulled back from his kiss and threw her head back, letting out a soft moan before grabbing for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up and off of his head, throwing it.  

He leaned down crashing his mouth against hers again as she ran her fingertips over the ripples of his abs and up his chest, feeling the smooth skin and firmness of his muscles under her fingertips.

He sat up and pulled her up with him, taking her shirt off and unhooking her bra, sliding it off and gazing down at her bare breasts. She felt shy under his gaze, like it was their first time all over again because it had been so long. He cupped her breasts and latched onto one of her nipples with his lips, sucking on it hard and flicking it with his tongue, making her insides explode as she threw her head back and closed her eyes, a soft moan escaping from her lips.