̶t̶w̶o̶

monday, december 16, 2019

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

8:17 ➤                         📶 LTE 100%

🔵
carly
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 8:17 AM

GOOD MORNING

BE READY

hello ?

of course

you just woke up

remember that you're
volunteering with emma
and i today

oh yeah

we'll be there in 45
minutes 😆

okay

see u then

✈︎

i pick out a cute, yet comfortable outfit that consists of a white turtleneck shirt, brown corduroy pants, and a denim jacket. tying my hair into a loose ponytail. i grab everything that i need for volunteering like my hours sheet.

when i get another text from carly, telling me to head outside, i do. i get into emma's car, greeting both carly and emma.

"good morning." my voice comes out scratchy as i just woke up not too long ago.

"hey, adya."

"nice to see you, adya."

i settle into the backseat as the heating system blasts warmth onto me. i smile at the feeling as i shut my eyes for more sleep.

"hey! we're going to starbucks. no sleep for you." carly shakes me awake and i give her a glare when i open my eyes.

"we're going to be late if we go."

carly shushes me, "it'll be quick."

✈︎

"okay. so we're going to be an hour late." emma tells carly and i when she walks over to the table we were sat at.

"really? that long." carly groans as she slumps into her seat, crossing her arms.

"why don't we just cancel our orders, get our money back, and go somewhere else. or just go straight to volunteering." i offer.

carly throws a death glare my way, "absolutely not."

"i kinda don't want to stop anywhere else and they might be almost done with our drinks and food." emma adds.

i shrug my shoulders and continue to scroll through my phone. i decided to spend however long left of a wait on tik tok, looking at whatever came onto my fyp.

after switching from tik tok to instagram to youtube, my grande white chocolate mocha latte and an impossible breakfast sandwich. i followed behind carly and emma with their peppermint mochas.

after a 30 minute drive, we arrived to the place. however, the empty, tall grass lot around the area made us second guess.