CHAPTER-7

Hey guys!!!!!Thank you for 6000 readsssssssssss.......I am so happpyyy that I can't tell you how much. Thanks for reading and keep voting and sharing my story like you are doing now. Thank you and without any further due let's start a new chapter.

____________________________________________________________

ALPHONSO'S P.O.V

When dad enters the living with Aiden in his hands and with her head on father's head. They both look so cute all the attention went towards them.

 I felt like my life is now complete, our family is now complete. We have been waiting to return for a very long time. Being the eldest her kidnapping hurts me the most. She and I were the most closets even if she was 1 month when she was kidnapped, she would always stay with me most of the time. 

I was brought out of the trance when I heard chorus AW...AW'S heard in the room. Looking around I see everybody saying AW'S except Angelo. *SIGH* Well who could have imagined the cold mafia men having this reaction seeing a small baby well their princess?

We all stand up from our positions and start moving towards Aiden. When Aiden saw us moving towards her she panicked and hide her face in father's neck. We all saw her discomfort and stand back at our places with a pained expression on our faces well except for one well you can guess who, yes it is Angelo. He still had that cold emotion, but a slight hurt could also be seen in his eyes, but he masked it quite well.

But his eyes show a little emotion when he moves around his eyes toward the bunny her sister was holding, it was the same bunny he had gifted to her when she was born. He could feel a little watering of his so he went outside from the room and well it didn't go unseen by our little Aiden.

I know that he was the most responsible and lovey-dovey after me. It also hurts him but he changed a lot after her kidnapping. He became silent and started to stay out late at night.

After all the talks we told each other good night after telling Aiden a good night.

Middle of the night

I heard somebody screaming thrashing I got out of the room and saw my siblings, cousins, and uncles also out of their rooms.  We heard the sound coming out of the dad's room. Without thinking twice we all barged into dad's room. 

And the next what we saw was like my nightmare come true. I saw Aiden thrashing it breaks my heart. I failed my sister. After a lot of tries, we were able to control her and send her back to sleep.

What hurt me the most was when dad told us about the bruises on her body. After that, we all decided to take Aiden to the doctor tomorrow. We all get back to our room to get some sleep but who can sleep after knowing how their 5 years old sister has gone through so much.

THE NEXT DAY

As we all thought last night to take Aiden to hospital. Now all of us are in the living room deciding (more like arguing) who will go to the hospital with Aiden. After a lot of discussions, it was decided that the elder sibling and cousins along with Uncle Valerio will go.

So the people going were Dad, Uncle Valerio, Me, Alfonso, Antonio, Angelo, Adriano, Dante, and Valentino. Only we are going because we don't want to crowd too much in the hospital. We are going to a private hospital instead of one of ours because they don't know much about children and mostly deal with bullet wounds.

When we enter a private hospital we took an appointment for Dr. Marshal. Waiting for our turn to enter the room with all of us crowding the waiting room and everybody watching us.

Well nobody knows who we will see or meet at what place, no?

*********************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I have been a lot busy with my studies my exams are approaching soon so I have been studying for that too.

I will post one more chapter which based on IDK P.O.V. I will decide about that. But don't worry I will post the new chapter by tonight or tomorrow. (IT'S 5:38  p.m.)

To unlock the new chapter I want 25 votes and 15 comments.

Love you guys>3