Welcome to hell

Aldric

Ughh...these files. I am fed up of these. I was going through a file regarding some project Johnson company wants to invest in. My eyes wandered around the desk and I saw the pile of files I had to go through. I gave out a frustrated sigh.

How much I wish right now, to go to one of my strip club, have a good snort and fuck one of the girls. But ughh, these boring files. I love doing my mafia business. It feels so good. But for that I cannot neglect the company. It is the result of my father's hard work.

How much he struggled to form this company? And how he died. All because of that bloody Ava. Thinking about her only, anger fumes inside of me.

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my door.

"Come in " , i said.

It was my assistant. One of the few person who I can call the closest one to me.

"Yes Robert, what is it?", i asked him.

"Sir, the Capo in UK updated on the situation", he said.

Finally something of my interest. I stopped what I was doing and focused all my attention to him.

"What is it?", i asked.

"As earlier by your order he bombed the Miller's warehouse , which destroyed his business and left him in debt. The creditors were troubling Miller. So he agreed to the deal offered by our Capo. And according to him the good will be in his hands by today evening. " he reported.

"Good, very good. Fantastic! Don't forget to reward him.", i told him.

"Okay sir. Anything else?", he asked.

"Yes, get my jet prepared as fast as possible." , i said.

"Jet?Now!!!", he exclaimed.

I got up and started to approach him. Fear was clearly evident in his eyes, regretting the last words he had spoken . I was happy and not in the mood of punishing , so I just gave a pat on his shoulder.

"We are going for a vacation", I said and exited the room.

Time skip : After 4 hours

Here i was sitting in my private jet, waiting for it to take off. This will be the longest and the most entertaining vacation I will be spending. The flight took off and now we were in the sky.

"Sir, would you like to have anything", the air hostess asked.

Well confident, I see. But just the words. Her body was trembling under my presence. This feels so good , having people fear you.

"Yes, my favourite thing", I said.

"Right here sir", she said and went to get my thing.

After some time she returned with my favourite thing. She kept the tray on the table in front of me and started  arranging it. I grabbed her hand stopping her from doing anything.

"I will do it", i said and left her hand. After which ,she left.

I picked the cigar from the tray and lighted it up. Bringing it near by mouth and giving it a first blow, letting the marijuana take control over my senses. Then smoke after smoke, until I was drifted into the world of euphoria. Resting my head on the sofa, feeling my heartbeat and the watching the ceiling of the jet dancing above me. So good!

After some time the same hostess returned.

"Sir would you like anything else?", she asked.

"Yes , a good fuck", I said , to which she nodded her head and started stripping herself. What a obedient kitten. I chuckled.

She had the exact type of body I needed. Sexy.

"Follow me", i said and got up from the couch walking towards the bedroom of the jet.

Time skip - Next morning.

I got up beside the girl i fucked last night. She really is a good satisfaction. I can keep her for some days. With that i got up and did my morning business and went to the lounge of the jet.

Minutes until I reach my destination. The small island located in the North Atlantic ocean. The whole island is covered with forest in which wild animals resided. Well not wild, my pets, my dangerous and deadly pets. With hundreds of warehouses scattered around the island in which the AJ Mafia kept their most dangerous weapons and goods. And in the middle of the island stood a big villa bounded by huge walls, for the king.

After sometime , the jet landed safely and I was on my way to the villa. I could see many of my pets bowing their head in respect. They also got to know that their master has arrived.

After few minutes, I was standing in front of the villa. This place, is just perfect for my retribution.

As soon as I entered the villa, all the workers bowed their heads, beckoning the arrival of their king.  Fear in their eyes. Body trembling. Yes, this is the fear, the respect i have created. This is my empire. The AJ Mafia.

I rested  myself on the couch. My assistant came to me.

"Sir would you like to rest first or see the good?", he asked.

Well I can rest anytime. First I should meet the person , who is going to entertain me throughout my vacation.

"The good", i said .

"Here sir", he said , leading me to the place where she is. My heart started to beat at a fast pace, as I was nearing her. I will she her again after 7 years. But now she is nothing to me . She is just the person I hate with my existence. The person who is my retribution . The person I will hate till my last breathe.

"There it is", he said pointing towards a shabby iron door.

"Go", I ordered him and he went from their.

I took a long breathe and pushed open the door.

There she is. Tied on a chair. Eyes glued on me. Still beautiful and mesmerising as ever. Those eyes which captivate me. Those luscious lips, begging to be devoured.

I started to take slow steps towards her. Her eyed widened. A gasp left her lips. Looks like , she recognised me. Good for her.

I bend infront of her, so that our eyes were at the same level. Her light blue orbs still held the innocence , which I saw when the first time I met her. But she is no longer innocent!

Anger fumed inside me and I grabbed her hair pulling it harshly and said,

"WELCOME TO HELL AVA MILLER".

***