Nightmare

Ava

Leonardo left my hand after a minute."Nice to meet you Ava", he said.

"Same here Mr Rossi", i said. I wish I could mean what I said. But, no. Although, I hope that whatever I am feeling is wrong.

"You can call me Uncle, no need for formalities. After all you are like my daughter. ", he said.

"Sure Uncle", I said. "Aldric, you and your Gdad would have a lot to catch up, so I would take my leave", I said glancing towards Aldric.

"Where ?", he asked.

"I would like to walk around the garden", i said. I needed some time to clear my mind off these negative vibes, so some alone time in the garden would surely do.

"Sure", he said. "Jack!!!", he called. Well, Jack is my personal bodyguard. He used to accompany me to college. He is kind of a cold guy, taken his job. He rarely, talks to me. But, is a protective one.

Jack rushed over to us. "Accompany Mam to the garden", Aldric ordered Jack.

"Sure boss", he replied.

"Lead the way", i said to Jack.

Here, I was sitting in the garden. Apollo and Edan were also here. They were playing right now. Just a while ago, they were fighting. They make up really fast. I giggled, seeing them.

My mind drifted to the incidents which happened yesterday. Now the world knows that, Aldric is AJ. There must be a lot of things to be handled. There must be a lot of rivals. Will our lives change due to these things? As long as I know, for now I am confined to this estate. Or should I say this castle, because I can't even come out to the garden, without guards. Are things going to be that worst? But no matter what, I will always be beside Aldric.

My thoughts were interrupted with Edan and Apollo snuggling into me. Aww, they are so cute.

"Are you guys, hungry? Come let me get you guys something to eat.", I said and started walking back into the castle with the little cuties following me and ofcourse my 'protector', far behind.

I entered the kitchen. The maids were working. They stopped their work, seeing me and bowed.

"Mam, do you need something? You could have sent someone, and we would have delivered", one of them said getting all hyped up.

"No, no, it's okay and no need for the formalities with me. You can call me Ava", i said smiling.

"But mam, these are orders from bo-ss", she said.

This guy!! "Nevermind, that crack head mafia boss of yours", i mumbled. "Anyways, I wanted some food for these cuties", i said pointing at Edan and Apollo .

"Sure Mam", she said and gave me two bowls. I went towards the huge living room , with them following me. I sat on one of the couch and they also climbed up. I gave them there food. And they were eating in a very adorable way, making me smile.

"So, how is my little sis doing?", Vincenzo said, entering the living room.

"I am doing fine. And how is my little bro doing?", i replied. Note the sarcasm. Like do I look little, but still he calls me little.

He chuckled. "I am doing fine, with the truck load of work, given by your lovely fiance", he said making me chuckle.

"So, how did you get time to meet me, with that truck load of yours?", I asked.

"Come on, it's your first day at our estate. Ofcourse, I would meet you. And I can see you got quiet close with these cubs", he said.

"Yeah, they are cute", i said giggling and caressed their furs.