Where you would travel to together

Todd:

The two of you decide to go visit the British Isles. Scotland, Wales, Ireland... your trip lasts two weeks and you hit the capitals of each country, taking time to visit famous places like the Harry Potter Studio in London, the Llandaff Cathedral in Cardiff or the Edinburgh Castle.

Of course, you force Todd to buy a Hufflepuff scarf and you get yourself one as well, with the colors of your own Hogwarts house. After long and tiring days, you usually go to a pub and enjoy a drink while watching a soccer game on the television.

Neil:

During your spring break, he surprises you with a trip to Egypt. One of your favorite subjects is history, so going there makes you euphoric. Your starting point is Luxor - from there you go to the Valley of the Kings which isn't too far, then take a boat and go up the Nile, stopping to visit (amongst others) the Karnak Temple, Abydos, the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.

The heat exhausts you more than anything else, but spending time with your boyfriend visiting archeological sites is definitely worth it.

Knox: 

Knox has always wanted to visit France and so have you. So for your birthday, he takes you on a two-week trip all over France - the stops include Paris, obviously, but also lesser known and very different towns: Ceyrat in the Auvergne region where you can go hiking on volcanoes, Opio (not far from Nice) on the Mediterranean coast, and Houlgate in Normandy.

Obviously, you get to discover the french gastronomy during your trip, which is perfect of the two of you as you both are foodies.

Charlie: 

This is Charlie we're talking about, so obviously your trip is the opposite of an ordinary destination. He insisted on planning it all himself to keep it a surprise for you, so when you find out you're going to spend a month in Africa safari-ing your way in the savannah, the shock hits you full blow.

The heat there is really something else, but you manage to ignore because you're having so much fun with your boyfriend, discovering so many different animals in the middle of the wild.

Steven:

You both take four months off to go explore the wonderful landscapes of Southeastern Asia. Both of you love hiking, so it is the perfect location despite the weather being burning hot. You start in Myanmar, then go to Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and end up in the Indonesian isles. This also allows you to discover new cultures that are rarely spoken of in the western world.

You finish your trip with a one-week stay in Canberra, Australia, where Steven's older sister lives with her husband.

Gerard: 

You leave for three weeks during winter to go to Norway, traveling all over the country, from the Oslo region to Trolltunga to Tromsø where you see the northern lights. Both of you prefer cold weather, and its also the perfect occasion for you to have snowball fights.

Your days typically end with the two of you cuddling on the couch, drinking hot chocolate inside the hotel room.

I've got an unholy amount of exams coming my way so realistically there won't be any other updates until the Christmas break. :/