The Past Can Hurt (ft. Bey Avatars)

(A/n: This is inspired by WolfieWolf8.)

Croaton's past. . .

3rd pov.
In the very past of all Earth, there live boy who had color white hair and one black eye in the right while in the left was a gray eye, he lived with his Royal parents he was their boilogical Son, he was missing when he was just a child and found him. He was a great prince, he was kind, caring, smart and a skilled warrior. One day when his Father fought a war between another Kingdom that wanted their land and all, the people were scared about him and their only Emperor they can trust, is his Father, his Father the Emperor fought the war.

After the war was over, the Empress was in the meeting room along the General who led the Kingdoms soldier's the two of them were talking while Croaton listen to their coversation while he was in the vents of the castle walls, when Croaton was almost sleeping at the vents he heard a gasp from the Empress, "No! It can't be! His not dead!" the Empress said while the General was scared "Its true your majesty he is dead..." the General said while the Empress told him to leave as he followed her orders while Croaton just try to process what happened.

Croaton was in the training grounds training in hardly, he was a teenager, when one of his servants opened the door, "Young master, your mother is illed." the Servant said as he drop his swords and run inside making the Servants and Butlers yelp to their duties, he run to the halls and found his mother's room and opened it, when he opened it he saw a Doctor checking up on her, when the Doctor was finish checking up on her, the Doctor left and asked Croaton to look after his Mother and he nodded.

"Mother, are you alright?" Croaton said to his mother "Yes...I am...(cough)" his mother said while Croaton was worried. Meanwhile in days he take care of his mother and do everything to make her happy and he hope that his Mother is going to be okay, when he was going to be wrong...

But one day when he waked up to greet his mother one of the servant screamed making him run to her room. "What happened?" Croaton said while the Servant pointed at her mother that she wasn't breathing, he walked over to her bed and touched her heart and he was right she wasn't breathing.

After the funeral and a few months, and Croaton is a Young Adult he became the New Emperor and everyone was happy their prince finally became the Emperor. One day when Croaton was in his studyroom, studying about the books of 'Potion's and Magic', he was reading about because he was expeirencing something weird like he can use Magic, when he was reading about it, suddenly there was a smoke, he looked up to see smoke, he put his book down into the table and rushed to the door when he open it.

"Fire?!" Croaton said as he rushed to the window but before he could do that the fire starts to envelope creating more and massive fire, he was cornered into the fire creating a bruise in his face he winch at this and the fire burning him alive and kingdom fall to the burning ashes.

In one dark void nothing but darkness, but there is one light, there was boy who was sleeping he has white hair and torn clothes and a scar in his right eye made from the fire, he woke up and saw nothing "Have a nice sleep." someone said making Croaton stand up but he flinch at his pain when he looked at his stomach he saw a huge gash on his stomach, he was shocked why? how? and who would do this, to him and his people?

Croaton take a deep breath and sighed, and looking up "Who are you?! Show yourself!" he shouted but he was sitting in the dark void "Heheheh, you really want to see who I really am?" someone said from the dark void while Croaton gritted his teeth "Okay okay, I won't make you mad." someone said as they step closer to him to the light, he was "Me...?" Croaton said as he was shocked, He was standing infront of Croaton "Wha-" Croaton said looking down "You must be shocked, what a great expression, Hahahah." His other version or his name is "My name is Colton." Colton said as Croaton look up from him with a shocked expression  "How did this happened?!" Croaton said with a hint of anger "Well, you see our or your magical powers or your parents, made me to be your evil side." Colton said as Croaton was trying to process "So, you mean I have magical powers and you are Me." Croaton said as he looked up to him "Yup!" Colton said "But, that's ridiculous." Croaton said while Coltin just smirked "Actually it is possible for you to have a evil side." Colton said as Croaton looked to the ground agai  "And I know you want revenge." Colton said as Croaton was "Shocked, I see. Heh." Colton said as he laughed at him while "Welp, our conversation is done anyway, see you later Croaton!" Colton said as the dark void started to crack and crack and crack until it was shattered into peices making Croaton fall and close his eyes because it was blindining him.