The Diary of the Famous Blader

Valt was in his quarters, polishing his bey he can't wait to battle tommorow. After he polished his bey, he was bored Honcho and Kit isn't here yet and he was bored suddenly he got an idea. Valt stand up and walked outside his room to Cora's quarters.

When he got there it was empty 'Cora must be training.' he thought when he went in, Valt opened a drawer with book titled 'Diary'. Valt opened the book and was suprised it was written well and was confusing because it was more like covered it ashes but it was readable.

Dear Diary,

Today was the Best Day ever, my Mom knows how to blade that's why she's called the Champion even everyone see me as a successor I was a little embarass but I know I will become a Champion just like my Mom and Mama.

By. Cora Aoi
Date: ??.??.????

Valt turned another page and was shocked.

Dear Diary,

Today was so cool I get to met my Uncle Kento and Auntie Chicharu, I'm a little embarass again because they called their daughter, I was kinda shy my Mama even kicked him for doing that, don't why thou, but end the day with eating with eachother.

By. Cora Aoi
Date: ??.??.????

Valt didn't know how to respond Cora was her cousin, even who's her real parent's? He flip another page again, and couldn't believed it.

Dear Diary,

I can't believed this, I got my bey, i'm gonna name him Croaton, I know i'm writing this at night, when I got it, it's more like it's gonna land in my hand it was spectacular and I was amazed. And I had bey battle with my Mom and Mama and I was strong, I was happy that score a ring out finish even a bursts once. I guess i'm a blader now at a age 3yrs old.
Sorry future me... but I promise I will make it up to you.

By. Cora Aoi
Date: ??.??.????

Valt was shocked Cora was 3yrs.old to blade, I guess that's why Lui and Free respect her. Valt thought while he flip another page he sat down in Cora's study chair.

Dear Diary,

Today was exhausting for me, I had to take care of Lui Shirosagi today, he wad happy because I know how to blade I mean, he was so cute, I can't wait to see Valt that's my Auntie and Uncle said to me about the name of their baby it'll be cute to see him. Back to Lui it was exhausting I even had a nose bleed because whenever I get super, duper tired or exhausting I literally pass out, he even made me blade for like an hour, I was suprised that I mastered Croaton finishing move, I call
Sword Slash
It was so cool!!!
I'll thank Lui the next time we meet.

By. Cora Aoi
Date: ??.??.????

Valt "Woah... Lui made Cora do that atleast he trained her that's a little bit thankfull about it..." Valt said, he flip another page.

Dear Diary,

Today was a little akward for me, me and Mama we're staying at BC Sol, she said that this was her Bey Club team, she even defeated Mom in a World Cup tournament, Mama said never go to the 'Snake Pit'
If you do go there you will be controlled by your bey endlesly, she said to me so I won't. But the akward part today was me and Kristina bump our head together even I had a bloody head both of us we're didn't see that much, I wanted to apologies about it.