Part 18

then jackson go and sit at his seat.
i call shownu to dance and he came to centre and tell him the song he just nodd his head.
everyone is looking at us with mouth open and clapping screaming.

everyone's eyes almost fall from their socket all are clapping for us and screaming when i look at bts they all are looking at me with anger in eyes.
i just wink at them.
then i look at bigbang and GD come to me.then we start dancing.

everyone is froze on their spot bts mouth is wide open with wide eyes.rv is looking at us with jealousy my friends are looking at us with proud..? but my 1 unnie have some tears.i mouthed her brother sister okay.she nodd with a sweet smile.she maybe think wrong so yeah.
I called soobin to dance with me.

i smile at him and he go to his seat everyone is cheering.
i then call jinu from winner then start dancing.

(imagine there is no back dancers)
i then called taemin from Shinee

then every clap and scream.
then bambam came.and we start dancing.

BTS pov
when dt call us first we did group dances then we did solos then we did couple dance with rv.
after our everyone one was cheering well not everyone.
everyone cheer us until came the couple dance of ours.half students stop cheering.
after our dance dt told yn to do sexy and amazing performance.we all were a little shock by just hearing that but after we saw her couple dance it was sexy and amazing too.we all were angry bcoz how can she just dance with some boys.
then we all were looking at her atlast here comes last couple dance she is going to dance with bambam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i wont be able to add anymore videos so im stopping here.
i hope you guys like this part i know it is short plzz forgive me