Part33

ynpov
here we are running and laughing in this beach.
be honest we all are enjoying, we all wanted to swim but guess what? we don't have any swimsuit nor we can swim in the outfit that we are wearing now.

TIMESKIP AT NOON
it is really hot so now we all are sitting under a big tree that is far from beach im sitting in middle of jin and joonki oppa and pinky in my lap resting her back of head in my chest closing her eyes.
yn:joon ki oppa?
bro:yes?
yn:can i call you junki oppa?
bts&pinky:*laughing*
bro:what the f-
jin:no cursing young man.
bro:i mean,NO! you can't call me girls name!
yn:okay okay chill,i was just joking.
bro:whatever!
yn:oppa sorry okay?
bro:*sigh*okay
yn:lets goo im hungry
all:yeah we are hungry tooo

Then we all go to beach then go to our car then we all drive to house.
After getting into house a maid come to us and said to go to dining hall.And see dad,mom,uncle and aunt is already sitting there.
dad:you are here so how was it?
all:it was good
aunt:lets eat pinky come here
pinky:no i want to sit with unnie,can i sit with you unnie?
yn:yes you can pinky.
pinky:thank you unnie

i placed her in the seat that is beside me and then i sit in my seat.And we all start eating our food in silence.

TIME SKIP
we talked so much,now we are leaving.
And also i don't know why but i feel something special with him,like i have a bond with him also he look so much like yangi.
i don't know if it is my eyes problem or what,well lets check info about him after i reach home.
And also i like aunt she is just just so so nice and also after seeing her love towards joonki and pinky i really feel sad because i didn't got mothers love im craving for mothers love and fathers love.
but i can just watch them and give pains to my poor heart.

i also change numbers with joon ki he is really lovely, to be honest,i think i like him.
But i don't think he like me too.

Then we all bid our bye and pinky was crying and trying to drag me with her.so i said

yn:pinky wanna come with me??
pinky:w-will y-you*cough*t-take m-me w-with y-you??
yn:uncle can i take her with me and i will give you her after 2or3 days pleaseee *puppy eyes*
aunt:but
yn:please aunt suzy please please pleaseeeeee
uncle:okay but take joon ki with you okay
bro:but why dad!?
uncle:just go
bro:fine
yn:come my cutie pinky*taking pinky in yn's arm*come oppa!

then we all get in limo then pinky go to hobi oppa and then to rm oppa then to jungkook then to tae oopa and hug him and sit on his lap and put her forehead in his chest then she slept.
bro:so yniee
yn:yeah what is it oppa?
bro:huh ummmm pinky don't have any dress?
yn:well itsok i have some
bro:how?
yn:secret!
bro:whatever

driver:sir we reached
then we all got out and pinky also woke up so i carry her to my room.And i put her on my bed then.
yn:pinky im going to take a bath after i take my bath you will take a bath.Then we will go to park and will eat ice cream okay??
pinky:but i don't have any dress.
yn:don't worry i have dress for you
pinky:what really??
yn:so let me take a bath
pinky:hmm

then i go to my closet then take a dress then go to bathroom to take bath then i take a quick shower.Then i wrap my body with a towel and got out then i see pinky laying on my bed while playing with my pillow.

yn:pinkyy go and take a bath now.
pinky:im afraid to bath alone.
yn:huh?
pinky:im scared to be alone in bathroom.
yn:then i will be with you
pinky:what really??thank you unnie
yn:itsokay,now comeon lets bath

then we two get in bathroom and i make the tub and help her to change dress,well it is nothing to me because i did this alot to my siblings.
TIMESKIP AFTER 30 mins
i help her to change dress too i have some dress of little girl with me also it is new.i buy that for me and her.

we two wear matching dress

we two wear matching dress.Then we two go downstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part bye guys take care,lub youu😙