Chapter 4

As I said that his arms wrapped around my waist, my heart beat raised and went after as I realized it was Kyle. He looks so cute while he is sleeping, maybe I should leave or should I punch him and wake him up? No ill be nice, I rolled back over and his arms tighten on me and pulled me closer. I ignored it and fell back asleep.

-Morning-

I woke up to Kyle breathing in my ear very heavily and I smiled. I guess he didn't remember that it was me and he started kissing my hair and soon move down my neck, he turned me over and I pretended to have my eye closed as he continued to kiss back up my neck and onto my jaw line, right as he was about to hit my lips he gasped. "Oh my fucking god!" he yelled as he jumped up off of me and stood there by the bed. "Why are you in my bed?"

"You were supposed to sleep down stairs!" I yelled s I stood up.

"No one told me about that!"

"Well you weren't listening to your mother when she told you last night! She did hit you with a pillow after all!"

"She did?"

"Yes!"

"I don't even remember coming up here."

"You all got drunk didn't you?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"You are all such losers, you all got drunk and they are probably on the floor in the living room."

"Maybe."

"There is no maybe!" I said as I ran out of the room and down the stairs into the living room where I found all of his friends passed out with empty, broken, and half drank beer bottles all over the place.

I mumbled something to myself as Kyle came down the stairs and looked at me and all of his friends who were on the floor. Kyle gave me that stupid little kindergartener smile. I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the kitchen where I made me some toast and made a pot of black coffee. "Here take two of these, and drink this."

"Why would I want to drink that? You might have spiked it with something."

"Why in the hell would I do that?! You dumbass?"

"I don't know, hey by the way do you know if we did anything last night?"

"No I don't know if we did or not, and why would it matter? You're a man whore anyways!"

"Your words hurt Beth." He said with a smile on his face as he took a sip of the black coffee.

"Yeah well they are going to hurt a lot more."

"Aww why do you say that Beth?" He said as he looked at me. "By the way you're going to have fun tomorrow at school."

"Why do you say that?" I asked as I ate my toast.

"Because you'll be with me and all my friends." He said with a slight smile.

"That's okay I have my own car." I said as I looked at him.

"Mom wants me to drive you over there for the at least the first month." Kyle said as he looked at me.

I rolled my eyes as he told me this I just wanted to jump over the table and strangle him, soon I heard movement in the living room and one of the boys got up and walked into the kitchen.