Chapter 11

-A few hours later-

Kyle and some cheerleader came into the house, I knew who she was but I couldn't think of her name and to tell you the truth I didnt want to know. "She doesn't look sick to me!"

"You know what bitch, shut the fuck up!" I said as I stood up from the couch, and gave her the bird.

"What the fuck!" She yelled as she flicked me off back.

"Girls!" Both Kyle and Chase yell as the grabb each of her hands.

"Yeah, I know what will shut you up but looks like you are already getting that." I say only low enough that Chase can hear it. I saw her out of the corner of my eye trying to hold back laughter.

Kyle rolled his eyes at me and walked up stairs with the cheerleader that I was now mad at, she glared at me as they walked up stairs. I would have sent Chasehome so I could do the homework that ass tossed at me, but I didn't want to go up there I would be able to hear everything I mean EVERYTHING! Last time I did that I had to leave while the were in mid course!

While there were up there me and Chase popped in a movie, I don't even remember what the name of the movie was infact we didn't evenwatch the movie we were to busy kissing.

When Kyle came down to lead the cheerleader out me and Chase split, and when I looked over at Chase his lips were covered with the lip stick that I had put on earlier.

I smiled as Kyle walked past us, I was about to laugh my head off he had only his boxers on and they had little duckys on them! it was sooo cute or atleast I thought, wait a minute he is in his boxers!

"Can you put come clothes on!" I yelled.

"Make me."

"Fuck You!" I yelled as I flipped him the bird.

He walked over to me picking me up off the couch shaking his head at Chase, he carryed me out side to the tramaline. "Why did you bring me out here?"

"Because you weren't being nice." He said with a smirk on his face, I wanted to slap it right off his face but then agian it was cute.

I tapped my foot as I stood there in the middle of the trampaline with my hands on my hips and looked at him, "And when do I get to get off?"

"Never!" He said as his smile got bigger.

"Thats not nice." I said as I set down on the edge of it near him. "Can I get out on good behavior?"

"I wouldn't do thatif I were you." He said as he got closer to me and stepped between my legs.

"Why?" I asked as he pulled my legs around his waist, he put his arm around my waist and leans in to kiss me.

We kissed for a few minutes, my heart was racing and I was loving every minute of it but my boyfrined was inside the house and I felt like a big cheater and one hell of a major whore!