2.Boston

Sidharth so jaaiye I really don't want to talk right now.
I spoke turning my back towards him and closing my eyes. I don't know why but I was feeling hurt, betrayed and all sort of those emotions at present.

Shehnaaz kya hua hai, acha ok lets have your favourite icecream, I heard him shuffling the blanket finally and sitting besides me on the little space on my side of the bed. He making efforts always melted me but not today. I'm hurt way more than he could think.

I turned towards the other side again facing away from him and this time I covered myself with the blanket clearly not wanting to indulge in a conversation. I heard him taking a deep breathe and suddenly the space beside me getting empty and the door being closed with a thud, I cried silently because I knew this was what would happen.

Talking of what happened is nothing but mera biwi wala roop jaag gaya, I'm a human too right, expecting nothing but just him to share everything with me on the first place. Am I expecting too much suddenly but wasn't this what I expected always? The dinner was perfect until we met his old friend Natasha Sharma.

Sidharth, OMG Sidharth this is you right, she spoke coming towards our table.
Natasha, Long time man, kaisi hai, Sidharth spoke getting up from the table and hugging her sideways and I knew it was a normal hug but this month has just increased my insecurities thousand folds.
Tu bhi toh kitne time baad mila hai, M.B.B.S. main admission kya hua gayab ho gaya yaar tu, she spoke and he laughed
Namaste Aunty, kaisi ho aap, she spoke hugging Maa sideways and I felt let out.

Main bahut badiya bacha, tum batao, I think it's 7 years we last met, Maa spoke caressing her hairs and she settled with us on the extra chair we had on our table.

Bas Aunty, Pehle Toh aapko pata hi hai I went to Canada, Fashion designing karni thi, I just returned and see to my pleasure I met you all here, she smiled.

Maa you saw right, abhi just a second before koi taana maar raha tha ki main bhool gaya, aapko toh bahut yaad the hum madam, Sidharth joked.

Chup kar, she scoffed and Maa and Sidharth both laughed together.

Aditi badi hogayi yaar tum toh, kaisi ho, she asked Aditi and I wondered from when does she know Sidharth
Fine, Adi spoke in a monotone.

Oh I didn't noticed, you ... You are Shehnaaz right, She exclaimed surprised and I passed a smile to her.

Oh hell Yes! How haven't I noticed her before, she shouted and I just prayed no one noticed why was she shouting.

Hey! I replied with the most fake smile I could show, I mean why not acting is what I can do anytime and continued,
Sorry if I seem rude but can you please stop shouting , it won't be fine with me if everyone gets to know that I'm here.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't realised, she spoke and I turned my attention at Adi who was looking at something in her phone.

Kya hua I asked her shifting closer to her.
Bha... She started speaking but I stopped her indicating we had someone else on our table too and I don't want the secret to be out like this.
Sorry, she mumbled and showed me something on the phone.

Sidharth don't tell me you are dating Shehnaaz because I just read that she is dating her co-star, I heard Natasha asking Sidharth and Sidharth choked on her question.
Fuck, I muttered under my breathe but before I could do anything Natasha started rubbing his back and Maa gave him a glass of water.

Once he stopped coughing, I asked.
You fine right Sidharth.
Hmm he nodded.

Bol na, She nudged him and Maa laughed.
Not important no, joh voh media wale chape voh sahi ho, he spoke in a monotone because I knew this was the only thing he hated about my profession.