68. What happened with Mia?

We have crossed 1M reads on this book! Congratulations to us!🥳❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...you're Nikolai's wife. The idiot who is the head of Russian Mafia?"

"Correct." She smiled making me frown.

Wasn't she kidnapped by them or something like that as far as i remember?

This bitch fell in love with her kidnapper!?

What in the Wattpad!?

"You look surprised Valentina." She smiled giving mysterious vibes as she leaned backwards on the couch.

"You were in love with Dante though." I stated confused when her nose scrunched up in disgust as she laughed.

Why does her laugh sound like a beautiful melody and mine is literally of a dying whale? Not that I've heard a dying whale laugh. Wait...Why would a dying whale laugh at all and why the fuck am I thinking this?

"Yeah you're funny Valentina." She said after composing herself.

Even her posture is so elegant.

Her face is hardly having any makeup and yet it looks flawless. I wonder if she is into a specific diet which helps her skin glow like that.

And I'm totally not having a lady crush right now.

"You look lost." She says bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry...but how? I'm so confused! You ran away after Dante and everyone told me that you were in love with him and also in the cabin when i was kidnapped there was only you who wasn't locked up by Dante." I blurted out as she watched me.

"Looks like people misjudged me a lot then." She smiled looking down as her hair fell on her face.

You have Luciano stupid bitch! Stop observing her like a creep. She is his sister!

"How?"

" I was born and brought up in Italy like my every other sibling. Everyone knew our family which means everyone was scared of us. Nobody wanted to be my friend and that's understandable because I had these four big as fuck brothers always around me. Even the ones that dared to talk to me or try to befriend me were girls and some boys who wanted my brothers." She chuckled humorlessly glaring in the distance.

Im sorry for her but Can we blame those girls though? Moretti brothers are hot as hell!

"I was continuously checking if you were okay because believe it or not, you are the only girl whom I considered as a real friend even though we were together for one week only."She sighed looking back at me.

"You didn't know my family background and I knew that you were being genuine because lets face it, you were kind of a prisoner and i was the only one who was there to keep you company for sometime." She grinned as she called me a prisoner.

I was an actual prisoner!

She is weird.

Blood of Serena after all.

I snorted making her raise an eyebrow in question looking amused.

"Its nothing. Please continue." I replied smiling.

"There were several occasions when I wanted to come and meet you but then I also didn't want to scare you and change my image of being associated with a mafia as you were already shaken up by Dante."

"So imagine how surprised I was when I got to know by one of my men that Valentina fell for my brother." She looked at me somewhat disappointed.

"And not just any brother but the one who is a Mafia Lord! You even started talking to him. That was when I decided that I needed to do something. I had to keep you away from mafia life. "She spoke staring straight into my eyes.