22. Irresistible Towels

If you were given a book with the story of your life, would you read the end?

VALENTINA

My life has changed so much in the last three years and I'm grateful for some things in life while there is a part of me sad for somethings I had to let go.

Though it was for the best I still can't stop myself thinking about it from time to time. What if the circumstances were different?

Then probably I wouldn't have been here with these amazing people and Luciano.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of bathroom thinking and walking towards the closet when I jumped and screamed in surprise.

"Aaaaahhhh.." I threw a vase which was on the table beside me at the two men sitting on my bed out of instinct but they ducked in time and the vase didnt hit them.

"Wow. What did we do? Why are you screaming?" One of the man jumped out of the bed and exclaimed with wide eyes.

I looked at him as if he is crazy while the other man was laughing hard while looking at us.

"If you're here to kidnap me then let me tell you. You suck." I rolled my eyes clutching my towel so it doesn't fall.

Both of them looked at me with weird expression and then laughed together.

What the fuck is going on?

"You are funny and beautiful. I like you already." The one with blue eyes said smirking.

"I know that. Who can not like me anyway? Who are you both weirdos again ?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"I'm lorenzo and he is Angelo. We are brothers of Ivan and Luciano." Lorenzo smiled.

"But we are the fun brothers and they are the grumpy ones." Angelo laughed making me chuckle.

Are there any more brothers and sisters of Luciano?! They just keep on coming without my notice.

"I'm Valentina." I said extending my hand and they both pulled me in for a hug.

A very tight hug if I might add.

"Um..guys..I'm a human." I chuckled and they released me.

"So did you really kick Luciano's ass?" Angelo asked and I nodded smirking.

Why is it so surprising for everyone that I did that to Luciano?

"Great. We are going to have some much fun now." Lorenzo smirked back probably thinking of something.

"Cmon let's sit." Angelo pulled me towards the bed and I sat there keeping my towel in place.

Don't judge me people.

I'm lazy and these people are interesting so I'll wear something later and they look safe anyway.

"Now I'll ask you two some questions." I stated and they nodded excited.