38 | Return Kisses

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Not-so-teeny-weeny update!

Chapter dedicated to Anu_0804

Happy Reading!❤️

*******

Riya's Pov.

"Get up yaar Aditya." Still drowsy, I poked my sleeping husband beside me.

"Hmm." He hummed, still sleepy, totally ignorant of the fact that his repetitive alarms annoy me to no extent every single morning.

"This is the third time, you are humming in the past five minutes." I groaned, nudging him harder this time.

He won't wake up on time, nor he would stop setting these stupid alarms every morning, nor he would stop keeping his phone right above my head.

"Snooze it for ten minutes." He mumbled groggily.

"Snooze it for ten minutes." I mimicked, scowling at his phone while snoozing his stupid alarm.

He chuckled sleepily, with his eyes still closed, and murmured

"Stop scowling and come here." A surprised gasp escaped my throat as he pulled me towards him in an instant, tightly caging me in his arms.

Haan, first irritate your wife, then cuddle her. So simple!
Kalyugi.

Playing with my already messy, unruly hair, he murmured, "Yesterday, I slept when you were freshening up, haina."

"Hmm." I pressed my face into his chest, enjoying his warmth surrounding me.

"Kalyugi husbands do not sacrifice their sleep. They sleep without waiting for their wives." I couldn't help but pass a teasing comment.

He backed a little only to narrow his eyes on me, "When kalyugi wives take so much time to freshen up, these husbands have no other option left other than sleeping." He retorted, feigning annoyance.

"Jaisi jiski soch." I shrugged dismissively, while I could sense my husband shaking his head at my hopeless dialogues.

"Acha chal ek baat bata..." He started after a few seconds of comfortable silence, his fingers now rolling and unrolling the edges of my hair.

I have a home-made curler, guys. You can also get one, only a husband fascinated by your hair is needed for the same.

"Hanji." I hummed, doing the most important task which my stupid brain forgot from the moment he cuddled me.

Thumping both my legs over his.

"I was wondering from the past five minutes that why your legs are not over mine yet." He peered at me, smiling in amusement, his palm now effortlessly placed on the back of my knees.

Smiling at my stupid antics, I reminded, toying with that stupid black t-shirt of his, "Acha, chalo tell what were you saying earlier."

"Hmm..." Intertwining his fingers behind my back, he squeezed me in his arms with a frisky smile adorning his lips.
Danger.

"What is a gift?" He asked out of the blue and passed a curious glance.

"Huh?" I was dazed by his question.