you are bad

Ok so let's started.

Toady is 29 Dec and our little bean is so happy because tomorrow is his birthday he was just thinking and giggling what is his family going to do this time on his birthday he remembers last year they went to Disney land on his birthday he was so happy and excited for his birthday.

But his family was not so much happy like him actually Mr Wang who is going to give them shares for a big project suddenly backed up They are just pretty much scared on the other hand Mrs jeons father is also quiet sick so she was also worried about that so she decided going to them on 30 without remembering she is forgetting something important as well. Which may she going to regret later on.

On 12am
Taehyung was waiting for his parents or brothers to come and wish him but none come while he was getting different texts from his friends his brothers his cousins his aunt's uncles he thought that others are going to surprise him in the morning so he also slept .

Next day when he went downstairs finding  his parents and brothers but he found no one.
While his maid serve him his fav food as breakfast.

Maid: Happy birthday young master.

Taehyung: thank you very much aunt.
Aunt where are my parents and brothers.

Maid: I don't know young master but I know they are not home.

Taehyung didn't felt sad because he thinks that they are just preparing his surprise.

While he went outside where he met his Felix hyung.
Felix: here your gift 18 year old .

It was a beautiful bracelet craves names bff's .
(Which made Taehyung so  happy and emmotional because Felix was his first friend and the gift was special for him).

Taehyung and Felix both went out to mall for his birthday little celebration. Taehyung was missing his family a little on the way to mall as none even a single text but Felix cheerful mood made him smile and forget about his family as well.

For the rest of the day they were just roaming around the mall buying food eating or playing games.

Now it's 5pm he was sad so sad Felix can see his sadness so he offers hi to come to his house but he declined saying his family will be sad if they surprise him and he is not even in the house  . Felix just gave him a little smile and went inside his house .

Taehyung was just sitting in living room while its 11:59 now he was crying and angry on his family he knew they are busy but are they are that busy that they don't have time to text him he doesn't want gifts from them for him if they happily wishes him he was happy but they don't even text him .

While his family members enters inside living while laughing as Mrs jeons father was fine know and Mr jeons deal was also happens their was a big  misunderstanding but it's clear know.

Dad: Taehyung it's your past bed time baby why are you not in bed .

Taehyung: where you all are?

Dad: first I ask you something baby?

Taehyung: where are you all ?(he shouted)

Dad: Don't talk to me in that tone young man.

Taehyung: where are you all.
( He again asks them thinking maybe their is some big problem)

Dad: baby our deal was stuck so we are busy and your grandfather is a little sick so your mother went their.

Taehyung: all you all care about is just business right.

Jin: Taehyung what is this way you talk.

Suga: baby we are working for everyone you should not say like that you are able to eat three times because we work .

Taehyung wanted to fight with them about his birthday but he kept quiet he wants to know when his family was going to remember it by themselves.

Taehyung: no all you all care either about each other or your business ( saying that he throw and  broke the flower pot which his father gives to their mother on their first date as that was a thing of their first love ,date.
Actually maid put them out to clean but forget it in living).

Mrs jeon was gasp while looking in the ground she has tears in her eyes she can't take or believe that their first sign of love was broken so she just ran to her room while crying.

Jeon brothers except Taehyung knew that he was dead they are also a little angry by his behaviour which made their mom sad.

Mr jeon has also different emmotions but the most he can see that is anger he was red with the anger.
He just grab Taehyung and lay him on table remove his protection and starts spanking him .
Taehyung was moving a lot so Mr jeon told Jungkook and jimin to hold him legs and arms.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank
.

Mr jeon: you disappoint me boy you disappoint me so much you know we are working so that we can give you every happiness which you deserve but your bratty behaviour is never going to fine ,you are gronded for a week I dare you to step out from your room.

Saying that he told his elder sons to spank Taehyung while Taehyung was crying mess because he was hurt from both physically and mentally .

Jin
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Namjoon
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Suga
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

His backside was badly bruised they decided to spank him in the sitting sports .

While Suga turns him around and Jin spread his legs.

Jhope : sry baby but you don't have to behave like that.
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Jimin
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Jungkook:
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Their father was already left for his room but when they all tried to hug and console him he just ignore them and went inside his room.
With a broken heart.