Help or Trouble

Dad: baby when they are small they are also like you .

Jungkook: no dad we are not this mischievous.

Mom: are you sure baby.

Jungkook: obviously mom.

Dad: ok so let me tell you some incidents of your brother's mischief.

Taehyung: really dad .

Dad: yes baby let me tell you some stories of your brother's ok.

Taehyung: yup I want to- know first Jungkook hyung and Suga hyung because they both spank so hard .

All just chuckles and starts telling him..................

Dad-32 years old
Mom-30 years old
Seokjin-8 years old
Suga-8 year old
Jhope-6 years old
Namjoon-6 years old
Jimin-4 years old
Jungkook-4 years old
Taehyung ( not even born yet)

Mom pov

As I walk towards my kids room to wake them up for school I saw all of them are sleeping while hugging each other on sugas bed as his bed was largest among all I just take a picture of my cute babies but I have to spoil this cute moment as they have go to school .

Mom: my babies wake up. Cmon rise and shine wake up babies you have school .

as usual all just walk like zombies to their rooms to freshen up but my Suga sleep again loves his sleep.

Mom: wake up baby remember today you have test right .

Listening to test Suga widened his eyes because he forgets about test and just sleep early.
But he knows he can do nothing at this time so he just walk off to bathroom to get ready.

All family members just sit down on dining table eating breakfast when Jin notice something.

Jin: dad.

Dad: yes son.

Jin: your laptop screen cover get scratches how?

Dad: oh it just fall but still working God knows how.

Jin: ohk but why don't you brought new one.

Dad: I have some important files stored in it jinie so when I transfer them into safe place then I'm going to buy new one.

Jin: ok dad.

Jungkook just frowning to listen to talk between his father and brother because few days before he remember when mom and her friend was talking that her friend's phone screen cover got scratches she is going to change the screen but maybe his dad forget that they can change the screen .so he made a plan in his mind that later on he will be going to change screen cover  of laptop and surprise his dad.

( 4 year brain can think phone and laptop screen has no difference)

After that kids are dropped in school by their mother and their father went to office.

In sugas class room
(Suga and Jin are of same age but have different sections so they are not in same class)

Teacher: ok students here is your maths test.
( Maths test consist of simple multiplication and table of 12,13,14)

Without even studying Suga knew few answers correct but in tables e only able to get one right .

Teacher: Suga
¢
Suga: yes mam

Teacher: you got 7 out of 20 . I think you didn't study of this exam before because it's your worse and lowest test report.

Suga: I'm sry mam I forget about test.