𝟛𝟘 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒.

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

📍Milan.
Liked by maxverstappen1 and 2.766.282 others.
@butcherkartinguk: the last photoshoot done!! Now i got to jump into the plane and get to Turkey!! Thank you Gucci for this amazing photoshoot and becoming my new sponsor!!

@maxverstappen1: so you done?
@tashaanoukbutch: yess...on the photoshoot aspect! I need to make a few business calls and need to go through some business emails and documents!!
@maxverstappen1: okay! New rule! You do nothing during a race weekend! No work!! Only if it is something small regarding the race teams!
@tashaanoukbutch: uhm...then I get overdue work!!!
@maxverstappen1: you do too much!!
@tashaanoukbutch: and I'm perfectly well!!
@user1: and they're bickering about Anouk working too much...I'm with max on this one...
@lewishamilton: okay how about we don't talk about Tasha working too much...
@tashaanoukbutch: I don't work too much!!
@maxverstappen1: you want cuddles from Luke?
@tashaanoukbutch: yess please...
@user2: omg she's not wearing a bra!!
@janbutcher_: as beautiful as you look! You are not wearing something like that!!
   @maxverstappen1: precisely that!!
   @olivierbutcher97: as a brother I'm not letting you go out like that!!
   @anneliesebutcher_: oh, shush boys! You are absolutely beautiful!!
   @tashaanoukbutch: thanks mama!!
@landonorris: you look beautiful...👉🏻👈🏻...
   @tashaanoukbutch: thank you, Lan!!
@carlossainz55: what's wrong with these outfits? It's not revealing at all!! It's so beautiful!!
   @tashaanoukbutch: thank you, chilli!!
@user3: so beautiful!!
@user4: i love anouk so much!!
@user5: such a role model!!