𝟝𝟛 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒.

📍Qatar

📍Qatar.
Liked by landonorris and 1.910.175 others.
@tashaanoukbutch: it's media day for the drivers and business meetings for me with some teams!! Two new partnerships coming!! Stay tuned!!

@maxverstappen1: can i know??
@tashaanoukbutch: you already do, i told you last week!
@landonorris: do i??
@tashaanoukbutch: yes!
@carlossainz55: and me??
@tashaanoukbutch: all the drivers already do!!
@user1: i wanna know too!!
@lewishamilton: you are becoming way too powerful in the f1 industry!!
@tashaanoukbutch: 😁 maybe it was always my plan to infiltrate the sport!! 😁
@lewishamilton: the only thing you can do is make the sport better. There is no evil cell in your body!!
@tashaanoukbutch: true!! No I'm the one supplying a few teams with fire proof cloves...so...
@user2: this woman is so powerful!! Amazing!!!
@schecoperez: so you supply my cloves??
@tashaanoukbutch: jupp...red bull was one of the first to want them...
@landonorris: did you start after the grosean crash??
@tashaanoukbutch: no...you know how one side of my hand is burned?
@landonorris: yeah?
@tashaanoukbutch: that happened by my f3 crash early 2015...and when i had Luke and enough money...i started to develop them...
@landonorris: wow...
@tashaanoukbutch: and Christian came up to me after that crash yeah...so that's why I'm supplying the fore proof cloves.
   @landonorris: how well do they work??
   @tashaanoukbutch: they work perfect! But that doesn't mean it can't be improved!!
   @landonorris: cool!! I hope I'm getting them soon!!