A/N

A/N 1

I just lost a few hours worth of writing so im gonna go grovel for a bit before i try to remember what i wrote so sorry if the next chapter takes a little longer to come out.

BTW i don't like A/N's cause it feels scummy for me to post something and you lot to see it only for it to not be another part of the story, instead it's me droning on about unimportant things. so don't expect much of these but if there is one a new chapter will most likely follow.

Also i want to start another story but i feel like if i do that i might accidently ditch this story so i can either try to speed through this story or just update two storys at a time, but after what happened with the last chapter and all of it just dissapearing i struggling to want to start up writing it again. i even tried to re aquire the lost chapter but the app is making it seem like i didnt even write it.

A/N 2

Hey there, i started a new book that i thought could be a good idea. If you like RWBY and monster hunter then go give it a read, im gonna try to update it soon, also be ready for the next chapter that i will be uploading in a minute.

A/N 3

Hey i'm probably not going to update a book this week as i have a lot of revision to do for college, sorry in advance, but if i do manage to get a chapter off it should be an update to shadow of Zaun.