《3》

There was a lot noise in my life.
But the words of my heart choose
to be silent.
_____________________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse my mistakes!!!

|Shashi|

I woke up yawning and stretching my hands then came my Amma with a plate in her hand. Does she bring my breakfast to my room? How lovely of you Amma but my eyes widened when I saw what's there in that there's a saree oh Deva! It's gorgeous but my doubt is why is she giving me that saree. Deva! then I realised it's the D-day of mine.

"Shashi, velli fresh avvu idigo cheera. Nannamma special ga theppinchindi. bagundi kada, thwara ga vacchey idi kattukuni" saying this she handed me the saree and went out.

(Shashi, go and freshen up and here is the saree. Grandma specially bought it for you. It's gorgeous right! Get ready fast.)

Sighing, I know I have to face this. I went to the washroom, had my bath, and washed my hair with a serene feeling. I glanced at the saree. It's really looking gorgeous with a last glance. I took it in my hands. It's so soft yet heavy. Deva! How on earth will I handle this now.

30 minutes passed.

It's freaking 30 minutes I'm trying to wear this saree, everything is perfect except for the knots of my blouse and the pleats ah trying for the nth time. I did these pleats but before I can tuck them in, they just get out of the shape they were. I'm done. I need somebody to help me.

"Amma come and help me" I yelled from my room. Soon I heard footsteps nearing my room. I was so engrossed in doing my pleats to notice the person standing infront of me.

"Ala chustune untava leda vacchi naaku emaina help chestava?" I looked up with my brows furrowed but soon they were widened.

(Will you keep on looking at me like that or else walk in and help me with this saree?)

"Er sorry actually Atthayya sent me to have a look on you but I think you need help I'll send someone." He headed towards the door which is facing him. Yes, the moment we looked at each other. He immediately turned around.

Again I was engrossed in doing the pleats. I heard footsteps again but this time I asked the person who is she/he to save myself from more embarrassments but to my relief it's Mythri. Sighing in relief I let hold my pleats down while I tucked them. Alas! I wore a saree but I've to admit it's freaking heavy than it looked.

"I asked Amma to help me, how did you come here" I asked her drying my hairs.

"Annayya told me that you needed help so I came here" Her reply reminded of the embarrassment which happened a few moments ago.

Giving an ooooo reply. I braided my hairs loosely, signing her to tie the knots of my blouse.

 I braided my hairs loosely, signing her to tie the knots of my blouse