《19》

When you get tired of this world, Come; Fall in my arms.
___________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Shashi came into the room after the encounter with her husband.

"Padukundama?" Mythri asked her while she was still lost in the former conversation.

(Shall we sleep?)

"Shashiiii?" Mythri shook her while she hummed in the reply.

"Em ayindi?" But Shashi was not in a state to reply.

(What happened?)

And then happened the unexpected thing, Shashi held Mythri and danced like a total crazy.

"Shashi em ayindi neeku?" Mythri managed to yell while Shashi was all busy in the dance.

(Shashi, what happened to you?)

"Bava ki em problem ledu anta" She said correction yelled enough.

(Bava have no problem.)

"Ori devudaa! Annayya tho matladava finally" Mythri sighed.

(Oh God! You finally talked with him.)

It's been three days of their marriage and the insane couple didn't have a talk about it. Everyone in the family knew under which circumstances Vaishnav and Shashi had to marry each other.

Shashi nodded in yes and picked up a random book to read.

"Oii time chudu entha avthundo? Ippudu em book?" Mythri asked with both hands on her waist.

(Oi see the time! Which book you will read now?)

Shashi sheepishly showed her the book while Mythri too joined her then.

I know you will join haha

Both cousins drowned in the book to notice the time and it ticked 1 in the midnight when Shashi looked at Mythri who's fast asleep.

Sighing, Shashi closed the book and drifted to sleep only after covering both with duvet.

Next morning being a Sunday, the girls were allowed to sleep late.

But not when the brother wants to disturb his sister.

Vaishnav and Hemanth teamed and peeked into the room to have a check on the girls.

Vaishnav signed Hemanth and taking slow and silent steps both neared the bed and emptied the whole jug on their beloved sister.

"Ammaa varsham" Mythri woke up with a jolt only to find her lovely brothers laughing at her.

(Ma, it's raining.)

"Mythri bale unnav thelsa" Vaishnav managed to say between his laughs.

(Mythri you're looking awesome.)

While Hemanth was laughing rolling on the floor. Shashi too woke up due to the noise and was shocked seeing the atmosphere in the room.

Failing miserably she broke into laughter adding fuel to Mythri's anger.