> [chapter 20] <

___

Maybe it's just an after effect because of the terrifying situation yesterday.

Maybe it's the way he protected me.

Maybe it's because I got so scared that I started feeling weird things.

No, I am actually supposed to be scared rather than feeling this.

What even is this feeling.

The feeling I've swore to myself to never feel again.

It's here.

Y/n covered her face with a pillow whilst Camilo was still sleeping beside her.

Yes, they are sleeping together now.

Y/n looked at Camilo's back as it slightly moved with his breathing.

Badump

Badump

"Shit." She mumbled to herself. "No, stop doing this." She clenched her heart.

"Stop doing what?" Camilo mumbled, still half asleep.

"Go back to sleep." Y/n said, as she covered herself with a blanket.

"You're pulling my blanket." Camilo quietly said, tugging on the blanket.

"You do know we're sharing the same blanket, right? Bare with it." Y/n said taking more of the blanket.

"Y/n, it's like, 3 in the morning." Camilo complained still in his sleepy voice as he pulled more of the blanket away from her.

Y/n sighed, defeated, letting him take all the blanket as she bare through the cold.

Love

Y/n stood up quickly in the speed of light as that thought of that one word made her heart beat faster as she placed a hand on her chest, as if trying to stop it.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"Y/n?" Camilo called for her finally turning to her side as he opened one eye. "Are you okay? Are you cold? You could've told me earlier."

He cares.

"N-no." She stuttered, again. "I'm fine, don't worry, I'll just get a glass of water."

__

Walking slowly down the stairs, she processed whatever she was currently feeling.

She finally reached the kitchen. She opened the lights and saw Bruno suddenly standing still in front of the fridge with rats along his back.

"Bruno! You scared me." Y/n sighed.

"Sorry... Sorry." Bruno chuckled nervously. "Can't sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Y/n laughed slightly as she drank a glass of water.

"Your parents..." Bruno trailed off. "They came to me for your vision."

"I see that..." Y/n said as she cracked a smile.

"I never saw you marry him." Bruno said. "I always thought you and him were more of..." He gulped. "Friends." He basically whispered.

"Friends?" Y/n repeated.

"Yeah, that's what I saw in the vision." Bruno laughed nervously. "I think your parents got it wrong... Or maybe I got it wrong because... Both of you seem inlove." Bruno smiled. "Especially for him."

"Who?"

"Camilo, the way he looks at you?" Bruno smiled. "It feels warm. It makes me wanna have my own romance." Bruno said.

"Kidding!" He quickly took back his words as y/n smiled at him. "I have my rats." He petted one of them as y/n giggled.

"It's arranged isn't it?" Bruno asked turning his head to her.

"The what?" Y/n pretended to not know.

"Your parents told me... Its arranged." He whispered.

"Oh..." Y/n looked down. "Yeah."

"Do you feel something for him?" He asked again.

Y/n bit her lip at the question. She hasn't even processed her feelings yet here she is, being asked a question she haven't known the answer to.

She suddenly felt her heart pound faster and harder just moments later.

"I can kinda hear your heartbeat..." Bruno chuckled.

"Is it that loud?!" Y/n covered her face as bruno laughed harder but not too hard so that no one wakes up.

"To answer your question, I don't really know yet." Y/n smiled. "I just recently started feeling like this. It's been a while since... I've got to experience this again."

"But you do!" Bruno pointed a finger at her. "You do feel things for him!"

"Do I?" Y/n chuckled nervously as she scratched the back of her head. "I do..." She mumbled.

"I heard that!" Bruno grinned.

"Ahh... You got me."

__

"Hm!" Dolores squeaked.

"Sis? You heard something?" Camilo suddenly leaned in to his sister.

"No, I just remembered something I heard in the middle of the night before we all woke up." Dolores said.

"Huh... I remember y/n going out to take a glass of water at 3 in the morning." Camilo said. "Or perhaps it's y/n that you heard!"

"It is y/n." She answered "as a matter of fact, I hear her heart pound so loud, it wasn't her normal heartbeat at all."

"Maybe she's having a stroke? Or worse! A heart attack!" Camilo worriedly exclaimed.

"Camilo, if ever she did experience both of those things, then I would hear her heartbeat go slower rather than faster." Dolores said dryly.

"Oh."

__

BONUS CHAPTER FOR THE DAY BECAUSE YALL DESERVE IT <333