> [chapter 21] <

___

"This is just the same cliché plot, its so boring!" Camilo boredly said as he hung his head low.

"It's still beautiful." Dolores said as she stared at Bruno's telenovelas.

"Mariano! I'll never leave you!" Bruno narrated as a tear left from Dolores's eyes.

"The leading man literally has the same name as your husband!" Camilo complained.

"Shush!" Dolores put a finger to his lips.

"Please, remember... To tell my family.... I love them. Ugh!" Bruno attempted to fake a death sound at the end as Camilo laughed histerically.

"I was looking for you and wondered where you were." Y/n said as she saw Camilo and Dolores in Bruno's room.

"Miss me?" Camilo teased as y/n only rolled her eyes in response as she sat doen beside him.

"You didn't deny it!" Camilo grinned.

"Yeah right." Y/n shrugged as Camilo smirked mischievously. "I'd love to see one of your telenovelas again, Bruno!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Yeah, same here." Camilo suddenly said.

"Weren't you just saying you don't lik—" Dolores was cut off by Camilo putting his hand on her mouth.

"I love the plot so much!" He added as he smiled while Bruno just laughed it off.

__

"Okay that wasn't so bad." Camilo said as he looked up.

Y/n looked at him as she saw a tear drop from his cheek.

"CAMILO?!" Y/n said in shock. "YOU'RE CRYING?!"

"You didn't have to say that out loud!" Camilo gently pushed her as she laughed harder than she should have.

"What part did you cry at?!" Y/n asked.

"No."

"Oh come on tell me." Y/n teased as she chuckled.

"Just earlier you told Bruno his telenovelas are boring yet here you are crying over something so small." Dolores rolled her eyes.

"He cried at the part when the boy couldn't muster up the courage to tell his crush he likes her. And he saw his crush just get married to another." Dolores said turning to y/n. "I heard him."

"HEY! THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!" Camilo whined as Dolores shrugged him off.

"He often cries in parts he relates to." Dolores said to y/n. "Just tellin' you." She winked.

Relates to? He relates to these kinds of stories?

Does he currently like someone?

Someone he loved but he saw them love someone else instead?

Someone that never had mutual feelings for him?