CONFESSION: THE END

At evening 7:00 pm:-

Y/n: Oh god what should I pick.. all of them are casual. Why did even he said me to go somewhere with him and on top of that with elegant dress..*pouts*

*So basically this morning Tae said to me that he will take me somewhere which i don't know but he said to wear something elegant type of clothes which i really don't have because I usually wear casual baggy clothes that is my type.. so i didn't think to buy dresses though i have one but i have wore that many times already so i was facing a huge problem while choosing a perfect dress*

*Suddenly the door opened causing my head to turn to the door.... and he was standing there smirking*

Y/n: What happen? Why are you here?

Taehyung: I just came to check if my babygirl is ready or not. But i guess she'll take more time.. hmm?*coming towards you while smirking*

Y/n: I was j-just going to but y-you came before i could..*you said pouting cutely*

Taehyung: Aww is that what? Then why is there clothes thrown everywhere in the bed hmm?

Y/n: U-uh actually I-i was j-just choosing w-what to wear..*looking down fiddling with your fingers*

*Suddenly he cupped my face in his big hands making me to look at him eye to eye..*

Taehyung: Babygirl..*he paused for a second and leaned to my right ear and whispered*.. did you check the closest room hm?

*I looked at him confused because all my clothes are kept in cupboard as i don't wear many clothes so it can fit in one place ^_^ so I don't really need to go in closet..*

*He chuckled watching my reaction and said*

Taehyung: First go and see ok... *Smile*

Y/n: Umm ok..

*You went there and saw one box placed on the small table...*

Box:

*You look at the box and opened it as you opened the box a beautiful dress was placed there and in that one small note was kept*

*You took the note and read it...*