♡ Chapter 24 ♡

She felt jungkook's warm lips softly landing on hers. His fingers touched her neck, he pushed her hair back and tucked her hair behind her ear. He pulled her more closer to his body. He closed his red glowing eyes while y/n's eyes shot opened. She was shocked with his sudden movement. Jungkook's lips moved to a rhythm but careful enough not to damage her with his fangs. Jungkook felt the world around him fading away. His pheromones and scent was wrapped around her body mixing with her own scent. Jungkook was trying his best to control himself. Suddenly y/n felt something like electric shock went through their connected lips. She felt it going along her neck and entering her chest. Her chest filled with warmth. She felt her heart beating fast inside her chest. But for some reason she felt it wasn't her heart beating inside her chest. Y/n felt her legs giving up. She clinged to jungkook more. Jungkook's strong arms tightened around her. His soft lips were still moving on hers while y/n was standing like a statue not knowing what to do. The warmath of his mouth sent current running through her body. Y/n wasn't able to pull away, his lips were soft and gentle, caressing her own. Jungkook slowly pulled away while carefully looking at her. He carefully took y/n's hand into his caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. Then he kissed her forehead gently. The environment calm downed, the moon started glowing white as usual.

He was worried. Why didn't she kiss him back? But he didn't regret his actions. He knew it, now or never. He looked at y/n again. Her lips were pink and swollen by the kiss. Y/n looked into jungkook's eyes searching for answers for the questions in her mind. His eyes exude love, protection, security, safety, patience, and respect.

But y/n was still confused why jungkook did that. Well, you can't blame her. She lived her entire life inside her mansion. She never met other males other than the workers in her father's mansion. Even they kept their distance with her, they never looked at her in a wrong way because of the respect they had towards her and her father. She has never seen anyone kissing inside their mansion. Because her mother has passed away she never experienced parents kissing. She only read those things on the books. Even in the library there were only few books regarding romance. She remembered how the old main maiden's face went horror when she asked how these things happened. The main maiden told y/n that it is not polite that young women to ask such things. So she just imagined those things as the book has explained even though she couldn't understand many things.

Jungkook sighed heavily. He is going to tell her everything. Explain everything happened in the past and in the present. Not everything but the things he thinks she won't get hurt after hearing.

"Y/n-ah" his husky voice came out unexpectedly soft. "Will you let me explain you everything?" He asked with hopeful eyes even though he knew she will let him. He watched her nod her head slowly. Her cheeks were dusted with red, clearly showing that she is blushing. An innocent hope started to bloom inside his chest. Jungkook gently picked up y/n to his arms and started walking. Then he gently placed her on the soft grass and placed himself next to her. "I will start from the beginning. Yeah?" He asked and earned a nod from her.

"I met you nineteen years ago. You were just a small baby at that time. Your mother was there too at that time. She had took you to out for a walk from the mansion. Your mother came to the village market. In the same day I came to the market with jin-hyung. Your mother stopped the small baby stroller infront of a store. When she started to check the items she must have got carried away. I was standing near that store, till jin-hyung get the things he wanted. Then I heard a small giggle coming from the stroller. I slowly peeked to the stroller to see you suckling your thumb while giggling. You were so beautiful even that time. I was admiring you until my locket necklace slipped out of my shirt. You grabbed it with your tiny hands. You refused to let go it. It wasn't a regular locket. It was made by our elders when I was born hundreds of years ago. It was made for me. However you managed to pull it from my neck. I tried to get it but you made a cry face breaking my heart into pieces so I slowly put it to your neck." Jungkook stopped speaking and lifted his head to see y/n's reaction. Y/n was a really good listener. She never interrupted him nor asked questions.