twelve.

"did you get the vision?" mirabel asked, not paying attention to camilo and i. bruno nodded. "what do you think?" mirabel asked once more.

"it's the same," bruno shrugged. "if i had to guess, the family, the encanto, the fate of the miracle itself.. well it's either going to go down when y/n freezes.. or y/n freezing will save us all," bruno sighed. my eyes widened.

my death could save everyone..?

"or maybe i'm wrong," bruno said abruptly. "y'know it's a myst-it's a mystery. that's why this vision is-" bruno blew a raspberry as he stuck a thumb down and began to usher camilo and i out, moving us around mirabel.

"look if i could help you anymore, i would, but um.. that's all i know.." bruno said as he opened the door, camilo walking out. "good luck, i wish i could've seen more," bruno said as he fist bumped my shoulder.

i sighed as i walked out, stopping in front of camilo as bruno closed the door.

"well that was a dead lead.." i mumbled. camilo sighed and nodded, turning around and looking down the hallway. as camilo started walking, i realized something.

i turned around and slammed the door open, scaring mirabel and bruno. "you wish you could see more so see more!" i smiled. "have another vision!" i exclaimed as i followed bruno around his room, dodging the chair he hid behind.

"oh- n-no, see i don't do visions anymore!" bruno stated nervously as camilo rushed back into the room and mirabel watched with wide eyes. "but you could." i smirked. "but i won't." bruno countered.

"who's that?" mirabel asked. "my friend.. who i've kissed.. and actively act like a couple with.." camilo answered awkwardly.

"you can't say the weight of the world is on your shoulders," i started as bruno tried to hide behind a broom, "the end," i finished, taking the broom and leaning it against the wall.

"is fate is up to camilo and i, camilo and i say have another vision!" i smiled as bruno was still trying to get away from me. "right camilo?" i asked, looking over at him. his face was flushed red as mirabel was smirking at him. "oh- uh- yeah!" camilo nodded as bruno fell over.

"look, even if i wanted to, which i don't!" bruno started as he stood back up. "you wrecked my vision cave! which is a problem because i need a big open space!" bruno explained. "we'll find one!" i smiled. "where?" bruno deadpanned, practically glaring at me. my eyes widened at his expression. his cold eyes giving me flash backs of my father.

though i couldn't have time to process them due to a new voice joining the conversation.

"use my room," antonio stated. i looked over and saw the boy with animals surrounding him next to camilo and mirabel. "the rats told me everything- don't eat those." antonio stated, looking over at the jaguar.

"your family needs help.. and you need to get out of here," i smiled nervously at the man. bruno looked over at his rats who were using his hygiene things on themselves before looking back at me.

"you win, kid." bruno sighed.

as bruno, mirabel, antonio, camilo and i all made it to the main clearing of antonio's room, a loud creaking sounded, scaring the wildlife around us.

"we might want to hurry..." camilo said as we sat down in the circle bruno was making. "you can't hurry the future, kid," bruno stated as he went around a capybara. "what if i show you something worse? if i show you something that you don't like you're going to be all like, "bruno makes bad things happen", "oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish!'" bruno exclaimed as mirabel ushered camilo and i out of the circle.