welcome !

Hello all!

I'd like to welcome you to the silly little project that I've been spending a lot of time working on as of late.

My fanfiction called 'downgrade'.

I absolutely adored JJ Maybank from the second I saw him (much like everyone else haha), and have had this idea sitting in my head since I first started watching the TV show. I don't know how many people may be interested in delving into my wild imagination alongside me... though this is for those who are willing to follow me on this romantic journey I've mapped out.

As you can tell from this intro, I tend to ramble and write long run-on sentences that sometimes don't make sense. For that, I apologise profusely and I promise I will dedicate a lot of time at the end of this story to edit it and make sure it actually makes sense.

I'd also like to make clear this story does cover a lot of serious issues, some of which could be possibly triggering or cause discomfort for you as you read. Some of these subjects include:

 - domestic violence/disturbance

- toxicity and manipulation

- suicide and depression

- some sexual themes

I apologise if some topics make you uncomfortable but keep in mind that this is my story and this is how I'm choosing to write it. A lot of it is based on my own personal experiences, so this book really does mean a lot to me.

Nonetheless, I am quite proud of the tale that I've created and I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Enjoy!

P.S. -  Here's a playlist I created for this book. It's a working progress but feel free to listen to it as you read like I do :)))

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YM7vvVngeiUpAkp3wXOUc?si=24e6658dd80a487b