Chapter-2

♡

The night came sooner than they predicted. There was still half an hour for dinner but there was still no announcement of the soon-to-be head alpha and general commanders. Luna and her elder son were sitting on the couch waiting for her son and nephew.

Taehie was ready for another session of commotion if Taehyung didn't arrive in ten minutes.

As she was about to complain to her son again they heard the noise of vehicles parking, they immediately stood up and went out to welcome the said alpha.

Jimin and Taehie stood in front of the threshold of the mansion smiling widely, glimpsing in the direction of the vehicles.

A handsome blonde-haired male gets out of the car, the door held open by the guard, clad in casuals.

Behind his car, two more males got out of the car from either side of the door held open by other guards who too were in their casual attire.

Behind them was a streak of cars with guards for safety. They were the next heirs of the Black Heart, provided with high security with their general commanders.

The blond wore a plain full green shirt tucked in black beige pants, is the younger son of Kim and soon-to-be head alpha of Black Heart.

Alpha Kim Taehyung and the other two males are next in command.

Alpha's right and left-hand men, general commanders Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok.

Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok are to be affirmed commanders of Black Heart.

Taehyung's hyungs from his childhood, they were with him from playing to guiding him in Life making decisions.

He trusted them his whole life, same goes for his hyungs. They loved him as their little brother and were always there with him in his thick and thin.

The little boy they welcomed and promised on the day he was born, they kept the promise.

The three ambled towards the pack house meeting the Luna and the young omega waiting for them on the porch they stood facing.

The three men gave them big smiles, extending their arms to embrace the lady and the omega.

Taehie welcomed the younger alpha in her arms kissing his head in tenderness, the alpha pulled back smiling at her sheepishly while the woman glared at him he kissed her forehead mumbling a 'sorry', the blond went to hug his brother who excitedly clasped him back.