Chapter-7

The sun has risen. The glittery rays falling over a certain ethereal face have the face look enhancing.

The male woke up in a tight embrace and smiled softly seeing his hyung sleeping hugging him tightly his eyes fell on the wall clock which showed six in the morning. He tried to slide away from the embrace and run with his morning routine, however, the grip was too tight to get out of the hold.

Sighing younger male gently called older.

"Hyung, Yoongi hyung get up it's morning" he shook the elder softly who groaned and flickered open his eyes and sat up still hugging the younger.

"Good morning bun" the silver head greeted with closed eyes face buried in the younger's shoulder.

"Morning hyung, get up now, mom will be barging anytime" the younger mumbled patting the older's head affectionately.

At the mention of the lady, the older sat straightly and looked at his brother with serious eyes and spoke.

"We aren't going to talk about last night, that was a different me," the older alpha said with a straight face.

The Omega giggled loudly receiving glares from the older alpha.

"You cried last night" Jungkook's brow raises a mischievous grin over his lips.

"I did not" older grumbles swatting the hand coming his way to pinch his flushed cheeks.

When younger looks at him challenging biting his lips to hold the laugh trying to rip out his lips at the embarrassed red-faced alpha.

And to hide the red face the alpha attacked the omega with tickles jabbing his finger into the younger's ribs who fell on the bed giggling.

"Hyung stop, please I will not tease you again" the boy cries, still laughing tears gathering in his eyes from the continued laughing.

The alpha stopped for a minute letting the omega catch his breath. He was about to attack again when someone slammed open the door.

They both flinched and turned around. Yoongi was about to snap whoever it was but seeing the person he squeezed his eyes shut, sighing.

There stood on the door frame his mother, aunt, and Seokjin.

Both ladies have a lopsided grin while his hyung stands with a smug face.

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

The three of them invite themselves into the room facing the younger.

"Aww our big baby is with our younger baby all night hugging 'cause he is going to miss his baby brother" the two ladies squeaked out while the two omegas snorted at the choice of words and teasing tone.

Yoongi cringed at the phrase, his face twisting in distaste as he stood up patting the younger's head affectionately.

"Get freshen up, bun, it's a big day" he mumbled and kissed others forehead and walked towards the door to leave.

"Don't be embarrassed Yoongi, it's natural to get emotional or sad, don't hesitate to show them and this brat son of me who snitched you cried hugging me and slept with me saying he will miss his Jungkookie" his aunt spoke disregarding Sepkjin's glares.

Yoongi nodded his head, biting his lips as he left for his own room to get ready. He is still sad to send his baby brother away however he has to.

When others looked at the younger they saw the sadness and tears gathering in those starry eyes the older omega immediately embraced him patting his head and others sighed sadly but smiled softly at the two youngsters.