4. Taking her as a Responsibility

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's pov:

Pragya's pov:

I opened the door of my room and got inside were seeing me Aarohi runs to me excitingly...

After keeping the bag on table i lies on the bed i really missed this but the one who is more excited for something didn't allowed me to enjoy the blissfulness for sometime even by jumping on the bed beside throwing her arms around me asks how was your day with your husband in his place...

I scoffed and pushing her got then says her angrily don't say that again... He is not my husband do you know what he is a jerk...

Aarohi confusingly looks at me and asks why what happened... Then i told her everything... After hearing she starts to laugh making me angry...

Throwing the pillow at her i shouts here I am saying how he tortured me but you're laughing instead of getting angry... Are you really my friend...

After stopping her laughter she turns to me says acha baba I am sorry... But you know what you're not anymore awkward with him... You both somewhat felt okey with eachother... That's when i realised she is right I am not nervous when i am with him even the long drive we are normal even though we didn't shared any conversation still we both are fine...

But making me frown she teased me finally something is growing... I smacked her head saying don't dream.. Now let me sleep for sometime I couldn't sleep because of that kadose...

She shockingly asks for that you both really did it...

What the hell.... I throwed the pillow at her says I will kill you just stop taking everything in a double meaning... She smiles and went to do her work...

Next day like always the second bell when i runs to my class... But always the staff was already starting to take the attendance when she say my name I answered yes mam but that English Peter turns to me says what took you this long to reach the classroom Miss. Arora...

Again i have to say story like her believing after got an idea i says mam I came at first ring itself but some junior stopped me by asking some doubt...

May be luck is not on my side today's that's why she asked by not believing me which department is he and what was his doubt...

Really she is testing me see miss. Peter if you're bad i am your dad by encouraging me i told her our department mam and i told the topic which she don't even know about it... She stops me saying okey come inside and never do that again...

I nods okey and got inside winking at my friends who silently chuckled... Aaliya leaning to me says finally we got our pragya back... I smiles at her remembering she is right even though still i sad but somewhat i comes out of that...