14. Professor's secret message...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes and Also for your best wishes for my special day...

I know many may forget the story line so please reread the previous parts guys... After a long time I have updated this.. I hope you'll like this... Let me know your thoughts at comments...

Pragya's Pov:

Were you guys have any doubt on my topic... If you've please shot out... I voiced out after finishing my seminar...

The hitlar professor who sat on my seat till now got up and walks towards me...

Unlike before I start to shiver when he starts towards me with a strong gaze on me... I avoided his gaze... He by standing beside me asks now anyone can ask your doubts...

Here goes our class silent... Even if we've doubt too they will not ask before a professor especially infront of him... I thought to myself...

I am asking you again is anyone have any doubt... He asked in his stren tone...

Everyone in chores says no sir...

Then okey... Let me ask you all a few questions... Hearing that everyone's eyes popped out and they start to turn the papers...

Everyone close your note... His comment made them to go silent... Then he starts his QA section... Thankfully many answered correctly making me happy and proud... The feeling of my teaching reached many made me speechless...

Good job Miss. Pragya... His comment made me out of the world... He is not the person who will praise someone that much soon... My whole class also in the same shock and surprise like me...

I thanked him and went to my seat... Once the bell rang after saying, next one be ready for tomorrow he leaves from there...

My gang runs to me and hugs me saying finally Hitler understood the value of you pragya... I smiled for that...

Bulbul: guys were you noticed last few days he is different with pragya...

Vin: what are you saying... We're not getting it...

Bulbul: don't you guys know before whenever he comes to our class he didn't left a chance to scold pragya or asking her to out... He always finds pragya as nuisance he even confessed that... But for last few days he didn't scold pragya instead he starts to appreciate her... Even now too pragya is doing something which disturb his class but unlike before he just warned her instead of scolding her or asking her to write imposition...

Disha: you're right bulbul... Not only that even i have noticed him see our pragya sometimes... His look on her is like he is having something for her...

Arjun: you both are trying to say that he is falling for our pragya...
My heart stops to beat... My friends starts to grin but making them to shock someone shouts...

Stop your nonsense guys... Were you all gone crazy... He is our professor... More over he is not the person who will see his own student in some other way... Rahul told angrily...

We all looked at him surprisingly...

Purab: Rahul why are you overreacting yaar... Don't they talked like this before... It's just for fun yaar... Am I right girls...

Bulbul: no purab... That...

Stopping her Rahul says stop it bulbul... Not anymore... If by any chance if he has any wrong intention on her then we must protect her than encouraging him or being happy... Its our duty as a friend... Don't you guys get that...