♡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4♡

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

When I see my stop coming, I got down from the bus. Walking into the college campus I see all are talking with their friends. I too had friends when I join the college. They are Nisha and Sneha.

They both talked to me at first day in the class. They were very friendly. Being an introvert person I overcame my self made wall and hanged out with them. Everything was fine until they wanted to join with the popular group of the class.

At starting I too tried to socialize myself but they all were spoiled ones, who came from rich families. Yet I accompanied Nisha and Sneha when they joined the group. As the time changed priority is also changed. They left me alone for sometime but I didn't mind it though.

After sometime they came and said that I am not of so much fun. They wanted to enjoy with people who are of fun and full of life. They said I am like a broken glass.

It hurted so much then the taunts of Mumma. They both knew all my issues, starting from my mother till my sister, Pallavi. Yet they hurted me. They didn't stopped there, they criticized me, gossiped behind my back with the popular ones.

From that day I again builded up the wall of introvert. I realised it is thousand times better being alone than with the friends of fakeness. Hearing the college Bell ringing, I came out of my thoughts. Oh God it's time, I am till now standing in the entrance. I quickly rushed inside the corridor.

As I am rushing in the corridor due to the slippery floor I stumbled and fell on the person coming in the opposite side. My clumsyside is my greatest mistake. His friends help me stand up. As i see the person who held I became shocked to the core.

Because it is a secret. I am having butterflies my in my stomach. Ofcourse he is my crush, no love "ARAV KAPOOR". I didn't even dreamed that he would help me. It's a long story.

I am totally embrassed. What would he think of me? These three are famous in the college because of their handsomeness and always scores top in exams.

I stopped my train of thoughts and quickly apologized to them and ran from there. I don't want them to think of me as some girl seeking for attention so only I referred Sanjay as bhaiya.

As I reached my class I sat im my desk. To my luck professor didn't arrived  yet. All are seated in their places. They will talk to me only when it's needed otherwise they won't even acknowledge me. In their language I am the typical Nerd. Taking a deep breath I concentrated on my notes.

Arav's pov:

After our classes are finished, we came to the canteen. Sanjay went to order the food. I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. It's Arnav. My brother. I don't know why this idiot is calling me. He won't call me until there is some work.

"Who is it bro? Calling for a long time" Rahul asked me.

"It's Arnav. May be it's important" I replied Rahul and attended the call.

"Hey bhai" As soon as I attended the call Arnav greeted me but his tone is not like usual. Seems like he is sad.

"Hey Arnav. What happened? You sound so dull" I enquired him.

"As usual Mr. Mehta's party. Father demands our presence there without fail. I think Rahul and Sanjay bhai's family is also invited." He answered me. We hate going to the parties. This justifies why he is sad.

"Oh okay. What about mother?" I asked him.

"As usual gone to kitty party with her friends. Okay bye. Will see you in the evening".

Ahh.. Why the fuck father always say these party invites to Arnav? He know Arnav won't deny gim because of his strict nature. If he informed me I would have straight away declined that.

"What happened?" Sanjay asked keeping our orders on the table.

"Mr. Mehta's party happened." I said to them.

"Oh God" they muttered and slumped back to their seats.

Let's see what happens there..

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍