♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19♡

TARGET 50 VOTES!!
No update without 50 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

Now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 50 VOTES..COME ON..!!

Sorry for the too late Update..

Author's pov:

Arav was determined to pacify her. As the party was going on a full swing, he couldn't able to go after her. After talking to some of the acquaintances, he made his way to Ridha, who was talking to some other friends.

"Excuse us please." He politely asked them. He held her hand and dragged her having enough of her hide and seek.

"Leave my hand, sir. It will create a scene." Inspite of her protest Arav dragged her away to the garden which was quite peaceful.

"Shut up and listen to me once. In the heat of the moment, I misunderstood that you are introducing Kevin as your boyfriend to your father. It was my mistake totally that I over exaggerated on that." He pushed her into the nearby wall and locked her in his arms thinking that she might escape from him again.

Ridha hesitantly looked into his eyes and in an instance she knew it's the truth. But then again, he actually thought of her as may be a gold digger who went to another man after his rejection. She slumped her shoulders in tiredness of being always misjudged by others. She don't have the energy to fight back.

The drinks she consumed from his glass began to overpower her mind and sense. She felt her head spinning and all seemed floating to her.

"Why Ar..av? Why every..one thinks of me.. as a bad person? I never wish anything bad happening to anyone. But everyone wants me to be in misery, why?" She finally let her tears out infront him and leaned on to his chest.

Arav don't know what to do. He is not great at consoling women. Heck he never consoled any women in his life. But when he saw her tears, he couldn't help but wiped her tears with his thumb and he didn't stop there.

"Heyy..hey Ms. Gupta, don't cry. You are nice girl, ok. I just lost my mind there and being an idiot I shouted on you. Don't cry Ridha. Shh..shh" he whispered hugging her and patted her back. He never had this urge to calm any women but for Ridha, her every tear hits him differently.

"Pakka?" She asked him innocently.

"What pakka?" He asked not catching anything.

"Am I nice girl? Then why don't you love me?" There she goes again.

"Ridha, did you drink alcohol?" He patiently questioned her as he can see her behaviour weird.

"What..noo..it's not good.. for health." She slumped on him again