12: Teenager

"I'm home!" Kaoru called, slamming the door open as he entered his home. The teen looked around, eyes landing on a familiar greenette, wearing his hero costume; Deku, his mother. He had clearly just gotten off of patrol, and was cleaning the dishes.

"Welcome home, how was your day?" Izuku questioned, putting away the last plate. However, the teen seemed in quite a hurry. 

"Fine, fine. Is dad here?" He asked, clearly panicked as he pushed his messy blonde hair back. 

"Yes, he's in the shower. Why? What's going on?" The Omega asked, tilting his head to the side as he removed his belt. 

"Um- A friend... Is waiting outside." The teen nervously continued. "He wanted to meet you... Reiji." The blonde blurted, peeking outside the window. 

"Oh! Yes- I've heard you speak of him, before! Let him in, sweetie, it's raining out." The hero spoke, nodding to his son. Immediately, Kaoru swung the door open, revealing a pink-skinned teen, obviously his age, with a large smile planted on his face. His hair was curly, and a dark shade of pink, just like his eyes. White horns were planted on his head, and his pointy teeth added to his alien-like features. Overall, he was quite attractive. 

"Yo." The unknown teen spoke, raising his hand. "Mind if I come in- Or you wanna slam the door in my face again?" He chuckled, earning an embarrassed smirk from Kaoru.

"Ha- Yeah, come in, Rei... This is my mom." The blonde child spoke, indicating Izuku. Midoriya gently waved, smiling softly. 

"Nice to meet you, Reiji!" He cheered, earning a wide smile from the pink teen. A fan-like whine was heard, as he excitingly approached the the greenette. 

"Ah- Hero Deku! I'm a great fan! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He chuckled, bowing repeatedly in front of the hero. "I hope you don't mind me intruding in your home-" The teen continued, bowing yet again. Izuku chuckled, kindly asking him to stop.

"No problem! Kaoru rarely brings friends over, so it's our pleasure. Katsuki should be out in just a minute, so why don't you get comfortable? Reiji, are you staying for supper?" The greenette spoke, gently removing pieces of his costume. He watched as both children sat down on the Livingroom sofa. 

"Sure! Hey, Deku... You must know my folks, right?" The pink-haired teen questioned, earning a confused look from the man. 

"Um... Who-?" He asked, a confused smile planted on his freckled face. He watched as the new teen smiled bright. 

"Red Riot's my dad, and Pinky's my mom! They said you and Dynamight went to school with them... You must remember, right?" The teen asked, making the Omega's eyes widden. 

"Oh- Yes! Ah, I see the resemblance now! You look like your mom, so much!" The adult cheered, approaching the couch. 

"Ha, yeah! I get that a lot. The only resemblance I have of my dad are my teeth, gender, and muscles!" Reiji cheered, flexing his arms. Izuku chuckled, turning his head towards the hall once he heard the bathroom door open. Only, his eyes widened when his husband walked out, holding nothing but a towel around his waist. The greenette hurried towards him, before the teenage boys could even see. 

"Kacchan- We have a visitor! Put some clothes on!" He giggled, pushing the blonde back into the bathroom. He watched as his lover frowned in confusion. 

"Who-? Oh fuck- Not my mom again?" The older adult whined, throwing his head back as the greenette giggled. 

"No! Kaoru brought a friend! And he's a fan! So hurry!" The freckled male stated, closing the door behind him as he made his way back towards the Livingroom. Eventually, Katsuki came out fully dressed, and introduced himself to the energetic fanboy, before they all sat down to eat supper; Curry. Once done, both adults decided to take care of the dishes, so their son could spend some time with his friend, in his bedroom.