The King's Obsession [Episode 10]

The king of daejeon stood up when he saw his son entering into the court room.

King Minho: where is yn?

Jin let our a scoff at the sudden question of the king.

Jin: why do you care? After all she brings to Gwangju-

Minho:the king of Busan killed the king of Gwangju and slewed his whole kingdom. King is dead, yh has nothing to do with Gwangju. We can call out for a war against Gwangju to have the river back.

Jin: *sigh* the king took her.

Hoseok: what?

-the commander came towards Jin with a complete shock on his face

Hoseok: the king? You mean park Jimin?

-he clenched his Jaws, his flaming eyes stared at the prince.

Hoseok: and you let him take her?

Jin: you think I don't try? You think I didn't get for her life?

Jin: she sacrificed herself. The queen kyulkyung agreed to the treaty for the kap'-chon river.

Hoseok: what about yn? We have to bring her back.

Minho: I want my daughter back...I don't want Busan to snatch another precious thing from me.

Minho: I need to meet the new king of Busan.

Yn pov

I quickly tied the laces of my dress and was ready to go out towards the kitchen to being lukewarm water for the king.

After taking a deep breathe, I hesitantly opened the door revealing a beautiful & massive room of the king.

I still there right next to the door. My heart pounded in my chest when I saw his still sleeping on the bed.

Yn: do I have to wait for him until he wakes up?

Yn: but the water I brought for him will get cold.

- after thinking for numerous time, I finally decided to wake him up.

I kept the glass of water on the table and slowly went near him. My breathe hitched for a moment when 8nsaw his sleeping face.

His hair scattered down the pillows his head stilted to the right side making his sharp hawking to flex. He looks so peaceful...so alluring.

"Yn, what the heck are you doing? You were supposed to wake him up, not stare at him"

-i thought

Yn: master? Master Jimin...

-jimin slowly opened his eyes, his crescent brown eyes looking at me.

I moved back and turned towards the table to take the glass of warm water.

Yn: here's your start, master.

- Jimin obliged & took the glass as he was still half asleep.

He was now wide awake when the warm water went down in his digestive system. He rubbed his temples as he was having a headache.

Jimin: prepare the bath tub I need to have some bath.

- he said without glancing at me.

Jimin pov

She bowed towards me and went towards the bathroom. I rubbed my forehead as the pain was increasing as the seconds passed by.

After a few moments she came out and walked near me.

Yn: master, your bath Is ready.

- she Is with her soft voice.

Her voice is so soft and euphonius.

It reminds me of something beautiful. Her voice made me drown in the sea of schmaltz.

My head turned towards her, my eyes witnessing the most appealing thing  she looked beautiful as usual. Anything simple or royal on her body will look pleasing.

This morning had me nostalgic which made me to remember the most beautiful mornings I had 3 years ago.

I closed my eyes as I felt the corner of my heart burning in anger. Some part of me just hated the existence of the lady standing next to me.

"But she's not at fault. She has nothing to do with that."

- I explained myself.

An POV

You looked away from him, a unsettling feeling sat across your heart when he kept staring at you for too long.

He cleared his throat and stood up. He walked towards the bathroom and quickly shit the door.

Yn: why he always stares at me? It feels like I made a mistake.

Time skips.

You looked towards the young king who came out of the bathroom while buttoning hai dark. You noticed him struggling with one of the button as his hands were still wet and slippery.

You walked near him as you thought helping him is a part of your job. Jimin noticed you coming closer towards him. You slowly pushed his hands away and started to button his sark.

You felt the skin of 6our neck and checks heating up.

Jimin: did I give you any orders?

-he questioned while raising his one of the eyebrows.

You gulped loudly, regretting about your decisions.

Yn: ai thought...I'm sorry.

- you g
Quickly moved back from him and bowed towards him.

You let out a soft gasp when he suddenly grabbed your waist, pulling you closer towards himself.

Jimin: hoe do r leave the work undone.

You slightly nodded and quickly buttoned his sark, his hands were still ok your waist making you feel a little uncomfortable.

You tool his frown which was resting on the dressing table beside you and placed on his head.

He looked elegant.

Jimin: did I ask you to do that?

-you again gulped not knowing why you did that.

Yn: and u didn't ask you to hold my waist, your majesty.

Jimin: *smirked* I can do anything lovely 𝑫𝒐𝒗𝒆.

His finger traced through your neck and ended up under your chin, slowly holding it and pulling you towards himself.

Jimin: I'm going for the hunt for a few days. I don't want my pretty dove to forget her own place and enjoy her freedom.

You felt your stomach taking turns at the sudden mention of you with a nickname.

Yn: stop manipulating me, master.

Jimin: I already told you, the moment you agreed to the term of being my maid- you became mine.

Jimin: so I suggest you to bend down your attitude, princess. You have to do what I demand.

- he moved his hand away and moved back.

You looked away from him with a friend on you face. You bowed towards him and exited from his room.

14 days later

Yn pov

Yn: Dahyun?

-dahyun looked at me while chopping the vegetables.

Dahyun: yes

Yn: umm...do you know where the dungeon of this Palace is?