The King's Obsession [Episode 46]

Taehyung: You shouldn't have to come here. You are like a obstacle in my plan, Jungkook.

-Jungkook stared at him while he struggled to free his hands which was tied with

chains.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung will come here soon. Taehyung: I know. That's what I want, Jungkook.

Jungkook: W-what do you mean? Taehyung: I needed some distraction for the King of Busan so I could start my plan

without getting noticed.

Jungkook: What kind of plan?

Taehyung: A plan for war?

Jungkook: War?! Why you want a war?

Taehyung: To destroy Busan.

Jungkook looked around the room and noticed some unfamiliar things....spiritual things. He gulped when he saw a human skull on the table, lotions with different colors tightly packed in transparent bottles

Jungkook: Black magic...

Jungkook mumbled making Taehyung to smirk.

Taehyung stood up and went towards the shelf where the spiritual things were

kept. Taehyung: My mom liked to do black magic.

Taehyung: She wanted to be a witch. *chuckled* Isn't that weird? Jungkook: *scoffs* It's not weird, it's nonsense.

Taehyung's smile dropped down and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung: Black magic is like a spiritual gift. There's something more in this universe
that we aren't aware of.

Taehyung took a purple bottle from the shelf and opened it. He pour the purple liquid in an empty bowl and stirred it with a grey ash. He walked near Jungkook and sat beside him.

He closed his hand and mumbled something. He took out his dagger and cut his skin, three drops of his blood in the solution and the color changed into yellow Taehyung tried to touch Jungkook's arm, but Jungkook quickly moved his hand away

from him. Taehyung: *chuckled* I am not hurting you, Gguk.

Taehyung hold Jungkook's arm and saw a deep cut on his skin. Taehyung: Jennie will kill me if she gets to know that I had a fight with you and I hurt your arm.

Jungkook hissed in pain when Taehyung applied the yellow paste on his wound. Taehyung closed his eyes and mumbled something under his breathe.

After few moments, he opened his eyes and looked at confused young prince. He took out a clean cloth and wiped away the paste from his skin.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he see his complete, clear skin on his arm. The deep cut on his arm was no more. He touched his arm and tried to pull his skin, but he didn't feel any pain.

Taehyung: This is what black magic does, Jungkook.

Jungkook: W-why you revealed your secret to me?

Taehyung stood up and smirked.

Taehyung: Your step mother already knows about it and I can see that my end is near.

Jungkook: Stop everything, Taehyung. If you change yourself then the end might be different.

Taehyung: I don't want to change anything.

Taehyung: My power, strength needs to be immortal. It's the matter of my pride. Somebody has to bring Busan on down and I will do that.

Jungkook: This is sick, Taehyung. You can't end everything like that. Taehyung: Everyone ended my mother's life. She was depressed, she needed help, everyone knew that her husband was cheating on her but nobody tried to help her.

Taehyung: You all are selfish. Busan destroyed many small kingdoms. You never been so much worried when your father destroyed them. But now you're being worried as your Busan is going to end.

Taehyung: Everyone has to face the consequences. You all will have to face the

consequences and same goes to me.

-Taehyung said with his calm voice.

Myungsoo smiled when Lisa entered in the court room of Daejeon. Jin and Hoseok exchanged their gaze, obviously unhappy to see Lisa in their province.

Myungsoo hugged Lisa as soon as he reached near her.

Myungsoo: I missed you.

Lisa: I missed you too. I am so glad that you're alive, love.

After their sweet reunion, Lisa turned towards the King of Daejeon. She walked near the King and passed a scroll to him. Lisa: It's from prince of Daegu, Kim Taehyung.

Minho: A war?! Against Busan?!

Jin stood up in disbelief and glared at Lisa.

Jin: Lalisa?! Do you want to bury our kingdom? Lisa: No. I want to bury Busan.

Lisa: Daegu is against Busan. Gwangju is also against Busan. You have broad chances of winning the war as Incheon too will help you.

Minho: I know they did horrible things to Myungsoo....but we can't just go for a war like that Lisa. As a king I have to think about the lives of my people and armies.

Lisa remained silent for a moment before speaking further. Lisa: Your daughter is with Taehyung.

Jin looked at Lisa in shock.

Lisa: Taehyung saved your son and daughter from the King of Busan. But the King of Busan already headed to Daegu to bring back your daughter.

Myungsoo: Dad, think for a moment. Busan is all alone and the King is not there. We have a great chance to attack Busan in absence of King. And when once he comes back, his kingdom will be already in our hands.

Hoseok: No, your majesty. He have our Y/n. He will do anything to Y/n if we do something stupid.

Minho: Commander Jung is right.

Minho: We will solve this in peace. Justice can have in peace. There's not always path of violence.

-The King got up and went away, leaving them alone in the court room.

Lisa glanced towards Myungsoo.

Lisa: I know how this war will start.