Thirteen

TW: Mother passing, Abusive father, Trauma, Broken glass, mention of Blood

It was a few days after mom's funeral; dad met a woman that was attending, they were talking and then disappeared after, he sent his driver to send me home or take me anywhere I wanted. I ordered food for myself and the driver and went home to eat it. Father didn't come home that night or the night before, so I stayed with my brothers at their home. I didn't want to be alone since mom died. It felt like my world had fallen apart as the days passed.

Taehyung's mom flew in from Japan to visit. "Y/N would you like to move to Japan with me and Taehyung? I can adopt you and you'll live a better life there than here."

W̴̙̖͉̥̲̝̍̓͛̈͊͘ḧ̵̺̭͊̒̓͆̐̽͗͝ẙ̴̢̝̲̯͇̫͚̭̰͖̀͐̈́́̀̓ ̷̜̞̅͗͛̎́̚d̸̻͔͓̺̭̤̐ï̷̯̼̦̥̘͌̏̾͑̊͗̿̊̍͜d̷̙̝̼͇͇̏̀ͅn̴̲͓̘̿͗́̏̽̈̄͐͊'̴̤̩̈́̽͌̍̾̾ţ̷̼̠̖͎͍͉̣̬̃́̉̇́̀͠͝͠͝ ̷̥͗̈́̽͋̉̇̔͐̚ì̶̺̳̼̩͉̔͐͛̑͝ ̴͖̻̖͕̗̰͉̖̣̄͒͐ͅs̸̡̝̺̣͓̟̻̟̓̈à̵̡̨̹̪̼̦̻̥̆͐̍̚y̶̖͈̳̩̫͙̼͉͊̓͗ ̷̗̜̎̃̀͆̆̄͝͝Y̷̨͉̻̪̮̣̎̈̋̍ͅĖ̵̻̩̣̱̖̱̉̄̀͗̍ͅS̵͍̠͂̉

"It's fine I'll stay here, thank you."

Taehyung left and so did Namjoon. I was alone with my father and that lady. I stayed in my room most of the time to not disturb them, but my father every so often would come in drunk and yell at me. He would start screaming nonsense about me and things I never did. I found out that the woman he was with was telling him lies about me.

One day I came home late from school since I was working on a project with some of my f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ at the time, "See I told you she was doing drugs with her friends, she probably even started her own gang to overthrow you. She's a bad child." I was confused, "I was working on a school project with my f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ Father, I texted you that I was gonna be late and the location I was-" I ducked seeing an object fly past me hitting the wall the sound of glass shattering above me. I didn't move since I was crouching down behind the couch they couldn't see me.

Why was he upset isn't that what he wanted? He wanted me to overthrow him some day when I was older.

"Honey... Did, did you kill her?" Honey? Mom had just passed away two weeks ago... did he remarry? "I don't need a daughter like her. I can care less." I wanted to cry but instead, I started laughing uncontrollably. "She's still alive." He said. "I don't think we should be here."

I slowly got up since there were a few pieces of glass on my back. I smiled looking at them both and in a taunting, singing voice said, "Send me away, to a place far from here, where monsters like you and her don't exist. A place where I can be free, or possibly become the monster you'll fear." The laughing wouldn't stop, Am I going mad? But why do I feel like crying, "I'm such a bad girl, aren't I father."

I grabbed a piece of glass shard in my hand and slowly walked toward them. "I'm a bad girl... a bad girl for trying to get good grades and be a good daughter... I'm sorry for trying to stay on the right path and not become a drug lord like The oh Mighty Leader of The Beaugendre clan." I chuckled being in close range to him, he was frozen not knowing what to do. With a swift movement, I used the glass shard and stabbed him on his side, and whispered in his ear as I dug the shard deeper, "I would kill you... but it's better to watch your enemy suffer before death."

He fell to the ground holding his side, "Hey!" I called his bitch, she looked at me scared. "If you or any of the other fifty women this man has spread more rumors about me." I walked towards her. "It'll be the end for all of you." I smiled at her and walked out of the house. As I left, reality hit and I started crying. I took a deep breath and walked out of the apartment and headed to a nearby hotel.

"Miss are you okay?" I made my way to the bathhouse. "I'm fine." I forgot I was bleeding on my back. "Y/n." I looked to my side to see my friend from school. "What happened?" I didn't say anything and just let the water hit my body looking down at the drain as it washed away the blood, "Do you need help? I can get you to a nearby hospital." I still didn't reply, everyone was crowding me and I just wanted to shower in peace.

Present Day

35 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Big sis, are you okay?" One of my guards spoke to me snapping me back. "I'm fine... I hate this house." I was visiting father today, but he wanted to meet at his home instead of his office. This place brings bad memories and I rather not remember them.