Twenty Four

Unknown's POV

"I'll pay more than twice the amount that was promised when you were in Paris for both Y/N's and Jungkook's death." He handed me an envelope, there was cash inside it. "We've only talked about taking down y/n and not the son of Renaudin... what made you change your mind?"

The old man adjusted himself in his seat. "That was before she got married to the youngest Renaudin. If we take them both down and make it seem like Jungkook couldn't stand being married to her... You can make that happen can't you."

"I still don't understand why you want me to kill both. Y/n is enough to deal with but now you're adding Jungkook to this deal." I handed him back the money, "You'll have to triple the amount."

"I don't have that kind of money right now." I looked at my guard. "You remember our deal about paying everything upfront, don't you? When I get a request for someone's head; I'm to get paid upfront after I've done my job." I stood up and walked towards the man placing my hand on his shoulder and applying a bit of pressure. "Now... I'll give you... until tomorrow to get me my money and then we can discuss the 'Killing two birds with one stone,' operation." I released the pressure. "I'll have the rest by tomorrow then." With that, I left the room.

"Sir, I don't understand why didn't you take the money-" I pushed him against the wall, "Are you questioning your leader's decisions? Not a good move for a mere rat like yourself."

"No sir, I wasn't questioning your leadership." I let go of him and proceeded to walk. "Good, the only reason why I didn't accept it now is that we need to have a whole new change of plans. And making it as if Jungkook killed her wasn't part of the deal previously. So, if he wants me to make a move and kill them both, I need the payments upfront by tomorrow."

"Have you received any word from Sun-Woo?" I asked my driver. "Not, yet sir. Jungkook has been driving y/n and himself around these past few months. They are going to meet with Mr. Jeon in a few months, Sun-Woo has been assigned the driver for that day."

"Good..." We stopped by to visit my son and his group. After rehearsal, he went to his changing room I was waiting for him inside the room. "Hey, dad what can I help you with?" I showed him the news article, "Why were you in y/n and Jungkook's wedding pictures... Jin?"

"Her brother's invited me to go, I wasn't gonna turn-" I cut him off, "Jin she is the enemy your not supposed to be seen with her or her family!" Jin filched at my voice raising. "Dad you say that but have you actual-"

"I don't need to do anything." I stood up walking closer to him, "What you need to do is keep your distance from her and everyone in that fucking clan, Understood!" I walked away shutting the door behind me. Who does the boy think he is? When they were younger he used to be friends with the member of those clans but I forbid it. That old man in the Beaugendre clan is crazy and I don't want my son anywhere near those people.

When y/n was born everything came crumbling down and all clans start fighting that's when the mafia war started between the Beaugendre and the other clans involved. That's why so many people want to kill her, including myself. She goes for so much money in the black market, No one has been able to kill her... no one but me that is. I'll make sure to end her life, get the money, and the respect that I deserve!