CHAPTER 14

8 at the night - in the pub

Namjoon's pov

"Ohh 'playful flirtius whistle ' hey bby. " I said to Jennie as soon as she arrives.

I along with my frnds have come here a little ago. Today is one of my frnd's birthday. So it's fun tonight.

"Heyy. wanna have some drink? " Jennie said to me.

"Sure,  why not?!! " with a smile we went to have some shorts which made my mood too good until somebody said this,

"Hey, Talay!?  what's up dude"

Talay,  The most annoying buster. " Who called this mf to ruin the night =_=. " I said to myself while rolling my eyes.

Tbh,  Talay was my best frnd untill I realise this mf can fuck anybody. Like he slept with every girls. My girlfriends became my exes only because of him. Though this wasn't the real reason to hate him as I've never been serious in my relationships with girls.

I started to hate him when I knew that he is a rapist. I know I am not that good person but I at least respect girl's honour. And I wanna kill him from that day when he tried to rape my sister. I hate this man most in the whole world.

And of course we did police case,  I had beat him but this asshole has his uncle who is a police and somehow he succeeded to get him out also we hadn't proof's and He couldn't do anything actually bad to Trina so he got safe. But I hate that I am sharing the same air with him.

"Hey,  Namjoon. After a long time. 😏" This buster said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and was about to left the place untill Jennie hold my hand and nodded a no also plead with her eyes so that I stay.

Jennie is my close frnd so Somehow I couldn't leave. But I left the place with Jennie.

after An hour -

"Guys,  I need to go to the washroom. " Jennie said and left.

We were enjoying our drinks. It was almost 10 minutes but Jennie didn't come yet. I was suspicious as Talay was also in the party.

" Guys I am going out side for some time. " I excused myself from my frnds and went near to the washroom and entire but there was not a sign of Jennie. And suddenly I heard a scream probably coming from the 2nd floor I rushed there And find...

That buster with some of his frnds was tearing her clothes. And it made my body movements fast than my brain and I started to beat this busters.  I was beating them till they were all broken then suddenly some police came and hold me tight to stop me I was unstoppable and was still beating that buster Talay. And then Police took me and Talay with them in the police station Jennie and other boys maybe sent to the hospital.

In the police station when in one hand I was getting all beaten on the other hand this mf Talay was getting treated by his uncle. They tortured me hard and beat me so much.  They also snatch my phn from me.  I couldn't even able to find some help for me untill they rescue me and told me somebody came with proof to rescue me. 

My eyes was all blurry . I couldn't able to see the figure standing infront of me and passed out on her embrace I only remember the beautiful smell that was coming from the girl which made my mind fresh and let me sleep easily.

AFTER 2 DAYS - no ones pov

This two days went all good.

"Y/n, I am leaving for the office. " Taehyung said to Y/n before he left.

In this two days nothing exactly changed between in their relation but something surely added. Taehyung started to talk to Y/n from him own. Like when he leaving, after coming home he told him that he is home,  what he want to eat etc. Still not that talk.  And Y/n decided to went in her before self.

The kiss between them was already declared nothing special by them but sharing the same bed never fail to prove their relationship real.

Yes,  Their relationship was real.  They watch eachother as husband-wife with exactly the lowest progress . Y/n has no complain against Taehyung so do Taehyung has nothing to not accept Y/n as his wife. But they need a quick progress for being real perfect couple .

For your information Two days ago Sunny,  Woobin and Trina left the house not for forever but for a small vacation as they had defeated by  Y/n.

'punch'

"drowning in  too cold waters "

"beating with stick "

"You can go now.  Someone has come to rescue you. "

"The fresh fragrance "

"Huhhh!!! " The laying figure get up hurriedly and sat  with a heavy breath.

"Oh,  oppa.  You up?  How are you feeling?" a girl said.

" Who are you!!?? " Namjoon said with a question look on his face.

"I am -