CHAPTER 21

{ As so many things happening with Taehyung and Yn I decided to skip Namjoon's part of story aside . So today we will continue from the next day Yn & Namjoon got released from prison.}

Morning - Tiya's POV

Though I wasn't alright, so much was happening inside my mind from the moment I saw Him . I was in an unpleasant situation .

But I still came to hospital to go on with my job and all . Watching his face reminded me all the misery happened with my life since childhood . I hate him to much .

It was my off period and I was doomed in all of my thoughts when someone knock my door . I little flinch and look at the direction . As all the sun rays was coming from the same direction I couldn't figure out who was the person until he said something and I got shocked -

"Can I come in? " RM said this to me and I went in flashback ~ 9 years ago

"Can I come in ? "

"Can I come in , Miss Choi ?"

I was doing my practical inside biology lab when I heard a teen boy's voice what caught my attention and I look at the direction not being able to see his face cause of the sun rays back then too .

The girls were screaming . I was a new transfer student there so I didn't knew that the person's voice not only caught my attention but also everyone's attention plus heart . He was my senior . He along with some of his friends were the heartthrob of my new school . Everyone was crazy about them . I can understand cuz I already fell for the person only hearing his voice.

"Yes , RM . Do you need something?" Miss Choi replied.

He came in , idk but I got nervous suddenly and couldn't look at him .

"Um , Actually miss next week is our dance party . So we are here to give all of them the invitation card . They need that to enter into the venue. Can I give it to them ?"

I again heard the voice which brought butterflies in my stomach and my heart was racing.

"Sure . Girls , don't jump or scream just take that politely. RM , give it to them ."

Miss Choi warned us before giving RM the permission . All of the girls were still screaming and he started to give them the card until he came to me .

I finally look at him . Time stopped when I look at his beautiful brown eyes . He was so tall , perfect shape, handsome face & that - that dimple with beautiful smile. I went in a daze while looking at him . He handed me the card .

"Thank you ." I said .

"Welcome . *Dimple smile*" he replied .

I was Blushing so hard .

I instantly excused myself after he was gone and went to the washroom .

From the childhood I am kinda chubby. My body has no match with Korean beauty standard . You can say I am tall but it's not the only thing. I was a nerd , kinda chubby body , long hair , wearing apron , lab glasses and globs with my red cheeks cuz of him I was looking like a fool . I discovered while standing Infront of the bathrooms mirror & was wanting to die cuz he saw my this self in the very first meeting.

And from then it all started . I always stalked him in the school . He was so intelligent and nerd just like me . I kept smiling all night thinking about him . I heard he was really rich and from a big family but I never was interested in that so I could only know his name "RM" .

I used to cook for him and keep it in his locker but never showed myself . He knew there there was someone secretly like him but he never bothered to know about this idk why. Maybe he had someone else for him already or he isn't interested .

I often got too sad about myself . Like if I went to him and ask him out what will he do ? Will he go out with me ? Will he laugh at me ? I had never been able to say anything to him . Just kept admiring from far .

Until some of my friends pushed me to at least write a letter to him . After thinking for days I finally wrote a letter for him confessing my feelings and was about to keep that in his locker but before I could do that his car left in front of my eyes . He left the school and went to USA for further study . I ran after his car but couldn't catch his attention and lost my love for forever. I cried the most that time . That's how my love life ended.

My thoughts were end until I again saw him in the jail again after this long . And my obsession over him has woken up again. I started to stalk him again , first at the park and then I found his location on the police station again . I was now determined about my decision that I am gonna confess that day whenever I saw him but as soon as I reached there I saw Kim Taehyung which made me left the place in disgust. My mind stop working and I once again lost my everything

"Cause of Kim Taehyung "

Back to reality -----

"Y-yes ." I was stunned to speak anything but I managed to say yes . When the tall figure finally came in . It was none but RM the love of my life . I instantly stand up from my place and went to him on the very first moment I saw his face . All of my emotions were draining as my tear when I embrace the person Infront of me and finally confessed that I love him .

"I love you, RM . I love you so much . I love you, I love you, I love you " I was crying and sobbing so badly while saying all this . And finally got a reply from the man which got me shocked .

"I know from the very first"

(A/n : I hope you gonna like this chapter. Though it's Taehyung's FF but I added all this side characters to make it more interesting . If you're not interested in Namjoon's & Tiya's (here Tiya is just a name . Not any specific person. You can thought about yourself too) story you can skip it and also the next chapter. I will try to publish soon . Share your opinion about the story and stay safe . Love you)