"The waiting room;" Episode 9

(A/N: these chapters are slow becuase of school

(A/N: these chapters are slow becuase of school... anyways- art by me, assets from one, usual speech about finding errors after posting this.... And also umm.... This chapter was going to be super long so I'm splitting it into a few chapters. Anyway, I'm trying to make these notes shorter so- uh- pay attention to the warnings in the description and hope you enjoy! And also yes, this chapter is about the waiting room. In this au, it is very different as you may notice. I just wanted to say that to clarify.)

Episode 9; Soda bottle's pov:

Everything fades to white...

I wake up in my childhood neighborhood.

I look around at all of the suburban houses.

Maybe this was all a dream.

I turn around, about to have turned a full 360, when I see two folding chairs. And in between us a red radio. It looks interesting.

This is different than where I grew up.

Wait.

Is that something on a chair?

Why is a backpack on the chair?

Who is he?

I feel numb.

Upon staring at the backpack for a minute, my memories begin to flood back in.

I died.

I'm dead.

Backpack is dead.

I'm with him.

Finally.

Finally we meet again.

I look to the other chair and notice a toothpaste man on it. He seems out of it.

Now that I realize, backpack seems out of it too..

Oh! His leg isn't broken anymore. His cast is gone- oh wait. We took that off... didn't we? We? Oh. Right. Scenty...

I made her a promise.

I have to say hi for her to backpack...

And moldy...

Moldy...

Where is she?

I walk over to backpack. "Back.... Pack....?" I ask him, surprised at the weakness in my voice.

"Hello?" I ask him again, growing concerned.

I wave my hand in his face.

He flinches.

"So.... Da...." He forms the words. "So... da... bot... tle..."

I stare at him and, unsure what to do. So I let him continue his... word.. forming... thing?