Final Four; Episode 17

(A/N: art by me, assets from one

(A/N: art by me, assets from one. Wow, another chapter within 24 hours of the one previously published?! No way! Also, this chapter is kind of all over the place and also has a lot of gore and things... uh... so play attention to the warnings, hope you enjoy the story, and hope you have an amazing day/night! And again, no authors note at the end, sorry!)

Episode 17; Bryce's pov:

"WHAT THE HECK LIAM?! THIS ISNT MY MEDICINE?!" I scream, shaking all over. Upon hearing no response, I open my eyes.

A freaking grassy field lies before me, an artificial sun above, triangular blades of grass all over the field... and... people I haven't seen in a long time and that I never thought I would see again... and that I never wanted to see again...

I'm.. I'm on the-

"SODA BOTTLE?!" Someone screams. Whoever did runs to me and hugs me. I fall to the floor. They stand up a minute later, allowing me to sit back up. "Do you... remember me?" They ask. "It's me! Scenty!"

"Scen..ty...?" I shakily say, memories flooding through my brain. "W- WHY THE HECK AM I HERE AGAIN?!" I scream.

"Ah! I'm so glad you're back!" Scenty squeels. "I thought you died and-"

"I DID!" I scream. "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE! I WAS ABOUT TO SAVE YOU GUYS WITH LIAM AND I JUST-"

"Liam?" Tray asks.

I sigh. "Backpack."

"Wait. Both of you were dead... how were you going to save us?" Scenty asks. "I mean, we're down to the final three- no- four now- and-"

"Hold a second, you were at the final three before I got here?!" I gasp. I look around. And only now, I notice the smell of decomposing corpses. "What the..."

"They were hungry." Atom says, moving a blade of grass. I look at scenty and tray in disgust.

"What? Scenty was hungry!" Tray exclaims. "Whippy creamy had to go, so subway seat killed himself."

"Free food!" Scenty screams.

"The heck..." I whisper shakily. I look around and I notice an open can of whipped cream with limbs as well as a subway seat with pieces of the fabric ripped off. I look back to scenty. I stand and begin to back away. "You guys are sick..." My voice cracks.

"No we're not!" Scenty exclaims, misunderstanding what I said. "We're perfectly healthy-*cough*" Scenty says before coughing. She goes into a violent fit of coughs as she falls to her knees. Blood flies out of her mouth and all over the ground in front of her. "Ha... haha..." she laughs softly.

She's insane. They're all insane.

I begin to feel dizzy. The sight of all of that blood making my head spin. I shakily walk backward, my breathing ragged. I don't want to be stuck here with these cannibalistic psychopaths. I was never like this. They were never like this. Liam was never like this. The thought of him making me feel guilty. I didn't mean to hurt him, I didn't... I just... didn't know that he-