4. theres a cheerleader, thats a real big pleaser

"GO COWS!" The girls in perky pigtails shouted, before bouncing into their final position

Just in time there you were; tumbling from the back into the front spot. Your teammates putting in a joint effort to help lift you gracefully up in the air.

Maintaining your balance with the help of your steady bases, Annie and Red, you struck a pose.

The way-too-early sunset hit against the slope of your features just right, making you look soft. Angelic even.

You could tell you had the crowd wrapped around your finger as they excitedly bustled with shouts.

The Cheerleaders' were in perfect synchronisation with the school's band, the energy was contagious.

As you peered over from where you towered, you could see Craig and Tweek playing their own instruments together in harmony. Along with some of your other friends.

It was around six, a few hours after school, and almost your entire school was here. If they weren't extra-circularly involved, then they were sitting on the bleachers. Yeah, having school spirit was a pretty big deal in South Park.

The stars themselves were currently watching the cheerleaders from the first row in the bleachers. The footballers had to sit there, as it was closest to the field.

They appreciated the show that was designed to encourage them. Or was it just the view?

"I never get tired of watching this." Stan admitted from his front-row seat, prompting Kenny to smack his shoulder.

"Wendy! I never get tired of watching Wendy! Who is, if you didn't know, on the cheer team." He grumbled, causing the blond to laugh and shake his head.

"Gotta agree with you though." Kenny confessed, shamelessly eyeing the girls down. His black and green jersey shorts beginning to feel slightly more constrictive just from watching them.

"I don't really see anything special about them." Cartman, their linebacker, declared.

"Dude, what do you mean you don't see anything special about them?" Kenny
questioned, offended.

"I just don't see how a bunch of dumb chicks dancing around are supposed to give us motivation." The boy continued.

"Ok. Sure there's no other reason?" Kenny smiled cheekily. He immediately shifted in his seat, in order to not get brutally smacked by the other.

"Shut up, Kenny! I am not gay for pointing out the truth, which is that cheerleaders are stupid." Cartman bellowed, crossing his arms.

"You totally are. What straight guy wouldn't want to watch the beauty that is the cheerleaders?" He happily sighed.

"A misogynistic incel?" Stan chimed in.

Kenny nodded with a laugh. "Oh, yeah, nevermind. We have our answer."